2018 IMSA WeatherTech Sportscar ChampionshipSports Cars 

• Thread starter Organ-Donor
  • 1,545 comments
Yeah I gave up on the work around streams. Was working fine last night but now not so much.

I have to leave for work in 15 minutes anyway, damn.

Stream has been steady from my XB1, since the 3hours to go mark. From my lap top and desktop, it was off and on.

Well, at least my Lexus are still going around.

I'm starting to think it's not gonna rain. Weather.com is giving it a 13-15% chance.

I'm not sure the #5 is perfectly healthy either. This race is not over.
Oh I didn't say it's over. Speaking of the 5, It's past couple of laps have been a couple of seconds off the pace. So either they're just taking it easy with their 3 lap lead, or they're nursing it.
Still one of the best out there :D
Has the fastest lap in the #6!

Oh I didn't say it's over. Speaking of the 5, It's past couple of laps have been a couple of seconds off the pace. So either they're just taking it easy with their 3 lap lead, or they're nursing it.
I didn't see your post, we coincidentally both posted entirely opposite forecasts of rain at exactly the same moment. :gtpflag:

#5 is struggling with engine temps and laping really slow. 3 laps ahead and 2 hours to go.... let's see the management.
Last lap was a 1:45 compared to Nasr's 1:39. If that continues, it will be 48 laps before he's caught. If it's averaged at 100 seconds per lap, there are approximately 72 to go.

Man Fox Sports sucks at IMSA coverage. Us lucky Americans don't get the IMSA stream because Fox covers the races. All I've been watching is commercials, interviews, and these 10 minute films about Daytona instead of showing the actual race. If I had a Twitter I'd be ripping into the Fox Sports Twitter page right now

After the Bathurst 12 Hours next Saturday, IMSA should have the Daytona 24 Hours up on their Youtube channel using the RLM team and with no commercials. I'll go back and watch that version to see what REALLY happened during the race while we were watching all of those commercials and interviews with corporate figure heads.

After the Bathurst 12 Hours next Saturday, IMSA should have the Daytona 24 Hours up on their Youtube channel using the RLM team and with no commercials. I'll go back and watch that version to see what REALLY happened during the race while we were watching all of those commercials and interviews with corporate figure heads.

I'll probably do much the same. It's a real shame that we can't get decent coverage here in the US until the race is uploaded after-the-fact to YouTube.

RLM have missed the race, they've been looking at timing screens and various sections of the floor rather than the TV pictures. Any major incidents are noticed half a minute late or totally missed (Like the Land Audi exploring new land).

Yeah I do that for every imsa race last year. But I was just too excited for this year's Daytona 24 to not catch it live

Back