2018 IMSA WeatherTech Sportscar ChampionshipSports Cars 

• Thread starter Organ-Donor
  • 1,545 comments
Gotta give props to the #54 for stepping up to Prototype and in position for a podium. Something good actually resulted from PC. :eek:

Well, consider they're absolutely crap season in a Porsche GT3, and it's quite impressive they can jump in an Oreca and contend the podium.

Blown right rear on the #29

Edit:
A 2000 Posts.gif

Aaaanndd... now the #31 Caddy has a green rear light. :boggled::dunce::lol::P

Did you ever figure out what that was? If it's on the back of the car and blinking, I can only think it's a rain light that's green for some reason...? [insert shrug emoji]

Did you ever figure out what that was? If it's on the back of the car and blinking, I can only think it's a rain light that's green for some reason...? [insert shrug emoji]

I haven't got the faintest idea whats the purpose of it is. Its just burns there steadily, not blinking or anything else. and its not always on.

Could it be after all that its a mark of a gentleman driver just like on the GTD cars, but displayed only when the right driver is inside the car? Dunno.

I haven't got the faintest idea whats the purpose of it is. Its just burns there steadily, not blinking or anything else. and its not always on.

Could it be after all that its a mark of a gentleman driver just like on the GTD cars, but displayed only when the right driver is inside the car? Dunno.
I'm laughing at how much this is eating at you :lol: now I want to know too

A dream come true for Lamborghini? I'd like to believe it, but let's wait for post-race tech. :scared:

Caddy continues their dominance. Good to see Lamborghini get their first 24hr win, but was hoping the NSX would take it instead. Surprised they didn't have the Fords cross the line together.

Well, congrats to #5 on the win, what a race, fast paced that's for sure.

GTLM: say what you want about BoP, but fantastic 1, 2 for Ford, they just drove a flawless and pretty much trouble-free race. Props, to the #67 for getting that strategy spot on too. But hey, at the end of the day, it's a Ford win at Daytona, and it's a 1,2 to boot, so that'll do me for now :D:tup:.

GTD: Fair play to the #11, good job for Lamborghini I guess. Shame it couldn't be for MSR and the #86, but can't argue with a strong 2nd, shame about the rest of the NSX's though.

DPI: Great job on the #54 getting a podium, well earn't, just ran out of time to catch the #5 I guess. Bummer that the Penske's ran into those issues, had they not it makes me wish about what might've been.

Hey ho, a pretty darn good race overall, nice way to kick off the racing season, bring on the next one 👍.

Wait wait wait, so the Audi "Move of the race" was the Acura sliding out of control through the grass?! I could have pulled that off in my backyard with my Mazda.
Move of the race was the fact that after the spin, the #83 recovered to get a podium finish.

Back