2018 Virgin Australia Supercars ChampionshipTouring Cars 

• Thread starter Cap'n Jack
  • 2,549 comments
You know, if I was one of these wealthy 'gentleman' drivers that plays in motorsport just because they can, I'd get me a TCM Mustang & run that livery just for kicks.

All Coca Cola would have to do is supply a fridge full of battery acid, err, I mean Coke.
Oh, no doubt. If one has the means, that's the series to be in.

Good to see Coca Cola dipping a toe back in the water with some minor support.

We can only hope it grows to title sponsorship of a red Mustang one day :bowdown:

Coca Cola have supporting LDM for a few years now. Last year at the AGP their Lift product was the main sponsor on Taz Douglas car.

Odd team for Coke to back, but it could a case of someone knowing someone.

Coca Cola have supporting LDM for a few years now. Last year at the AGP their Lift product was the main sponsor on Taz Douglas car.

Odd team for Coke to back, but it could a case of someone knowing someone.
I suspect it's a case of getting on a car from the lower ranks for the number Coca Cola want to spend.

The same size & location on a top 6 car would have to be out of reach for that money.

Can't think of any other reason besides a sponsor clash with something already on a car.

Red Bull, Monster, Shell, Mobil, Penrite, Caltex, Harvey Norman. Still a few cars out there, could use a big sponsor like Coca-Cola.

Not a fan of the red grille. And the more I see these new Comodore's with the spec wheels, the more I think they need to be changed.

Q5A72591-900x600.jpg

Funny how they had to use the old VF for the promo shots. Guessing their ZB isn't complete yet.

Matt Brabham should hopefully get the hang of a Supercar real quick, he’s already had experience in a wide selection of race cars in his short career.

Matt Brabham did race for LDM at Barbagallo last year as well, so the car isn’t entirely foreign to him.

Unsure what I think of Reynolds livery atm. Their car grew on me last year but this years just seems a bit generic.

Walkinshaw Andretti United Mobil 1 Boost Mobile Racing unveil their car tomorrow at 6am AEDT.

Yeah, the full name is still ridiculous. I'll stick with calling it Walkinshaw for now :lol:

EDIT: Tree'd

Stupid name, but I guess it’s just the same as 888 and DJRTP. No one really calls them Red Bull Holden Racing Team and Shell V Power Racing.

Pretty similar to the livery Courtney ran in the back half of last season. Looks great though. I really like it.

Can I speculate Jacobson taking R.Kelly's seat next season? ;)

Seeing as he's apparently not going to have Nissan branding anymore. MEGA fuels to sponsor Caruso's ride, maybe?
I do like the Walkinshaw livery, but I had a giggle when I saw that Sketchers are now a sponsor lol.

Pardon my ignorance. But what the hell is Sketchers anyway?

Back