2018 Virgin Australia Supercars ChampionshipTouring Cars 

• Thread starter Cap'n Jack
  • 2,549 comments
I really like this one. But it requires them to keep those black wheels all season...

27913326_1782628841788452_8725801124213269751_o.jpg

Yeah, no more Inside Supercars super slo-mo. Hey, makes sense. Why wait the next week, when the race weekend is over? Fantastic news. Maybe Larkham gets more TV time.

That’s what I was thinking - by the time Inside Supercars airs, we’ve seen all the news on the internet anyway but it was a great show just for the interviews and banter alone. And yeah, hopefully Larkham’s talent isn’t wasted by just being a pit reporter, he’d be great in post-race analasys with Crompton.

It's actually a very nice looking car for frosty this year! I hope he has a better season than last year too .

Looks like Rick is staying the same as last year? Heimgartner isn't bad. Still curious about Caruso given the loss of the Nismo backing.

The Percat livery is terrible.

The #7 continues with One Steel. Meanwhile Simona has Nismo colours. Can't remember a steady sponsor for Caruso other than Norton. Thing is, he's still running the #23.

I guess with Car sales and now drive.com, guess they're hinting if anyone wants to buy some used Altimas. :(
They should have toughed it out and waited for the new ones which will be better. Did you guys get the V6 version or just the 2.5 4-cylinder?

They should have toughed it out and waited for the new ones which will be better. Did you guys get the V6 version or just the 2.5 4-cylinder?
Both. Just had a look on carsales.com.au. Used, same year, the 2016 6-cylinder is $15k more than the price of the 2016 4-cylinder. Yet, a 2014 6-cyl is only a couple grand more than a 2014 4-cyl. :dunce:

Real shame. I remember at the debut of the new Altima at the New York Auto Show, I couldn't believe it had 180hp w/manual transmission. Was a hot car back then. I think Maxima here, just wasn't as sporty as the Maxima in the USA. Probably hurt reception of the L33.

They're making a few changes for 19MY too that are nice. But it's a low volume car in the states and it almost didn't happen after the last generation (and who knows if it will stick around after this gen) so wishful thinking.

So SVG and Webb had a bit of a touch up in pit lane today. Apparently SVG was giving Webb the ole' morse code up the straight and once they came in, Webb went into the T8 garage, got into a verbal confrontation with Van Gisbergen before grabbing him by the race suit. It was at this time both Tekno and T8 stepped in to separate them.

Good to see SVG getting back in the swing of things early though. :lol:

Back