2018 VRR Suzuka 1,000km--Public Registration Now Open!

• Thread starter Eva
  • 90 comments
Posting for myself and my teammate as well as another team, if that's alright?

-PSN ID: mikey_2412 (ENG) / Damon 84 (USA)
-Team Name: Starscream Enterprises
-Class: GT300
-Car Number: 33
-Car Choice: Mercedes-AMG
-Tire Provider: Yokohama
-Primary Sponsor: Playstation

-PSN ID: Fred_dude (BEL) / GT_BOCA_MIKU (GER)
-Team Name: Hatsune Miku SSE Racing
-Car Number: 39
-Car Choice: Mercedes-AMG
-Tire Provider: Yokohama
-Primary Sponsor: Hatsune Miku

Post will be edited to include the TBA details.

Last edited:
Teamming up with RoadRageDudez.

- PSN ID: CrazyJohnIsHere (GRE) / SDM_RRDZ (USA)

- Team name: Virtual Endurance Racing Team
- Class: GT300
- Number: #36
- Car: Lexus RC F
- Tyre: Michelin
- Sponsor: Petronas

Last edited:
-PSN ID: WeatherSystems/Street-King-07
-Team Name: Enigma Racing
-Car Number: 10
-Car Choice: Toyota GR Supra R.C
-Tire Provider: Michelin
-Primary Sponsor: GardX Protection

@Eva, I'll be teaming up with @FireEmblem10 (WeatherSystems). He'll be tackling Stint 1, I will be doing Stint 2.

PSN ID: TNR_5zigen / TNR_FILO
Team Name: Top Notch Racing
Class: GT500
Car Number: 44
Car Choice: Lexus RCF
Tire Provider: Bridgestone
Primary Sponsor: Top Notch Racing

Last edited:
Thread OP has been updated to include the more recent entries for the event, as well as the updated driver ratings. All drivers new to VRR competition are by default set to Silver grade. Also added links to the OP for the proper number panels and number decals.
PSN ID: TNR_5zigen / TNR_FILO
Team Name: Good Smile Racing
Class: GT500
Car Number: 44
Car Choice: Lexus RCF
Tire Provider: Bridgestone
Primary Sponsor: Luka Racing
The details in bold are invalid and need changed. See rules 1.7 and 2.8

Last edited:
-PSN ID: I-NEED-MONEY-343
-Team Name: NUR PERFORMANCE
-Car Number: 90
-Car Choice: CORVETTE
-Tire Provider: MICHELIN
-Primary Sponsor: NUR PERFORMANCE

-PSN ID: I-NEED-MONEY-343
-Team Name: NUR PERFORMANCE
-Car Number: 90
-Car Choice: CORVETTE
-Tire Provider: MICHELIN
-Primary Sponsor: NUR PERFORMANCE
You would need a teammate for this entry to be valid.

Eva
Thread OP has been updated to include the more recent entries for the event, as well as the updated driver ratings. All drivers new to VRR competition are by default set to Silver grade. Also added links to the OP for the proper number panels and number decals.

The details in bold are invalid and need changed. See rules 1.7 and 2.8
Amended

I guess...? If the characters on the car are claimed by other teams, you're in for a nice non-classified finish. Also, I'd like for you to take note of rule 2.9. as well, just to make sure you understand what is expected since you're being difficult.

Last edited:
Eva
I guess...? If the characters on the car are claimed by other teams, you're in for a nice non-classified finish. Also, I'd like for you to take note of rule 2.9. as well, just to make sure you understand what is expected since you're being difficult.
not being difficult, it has to be relevant.

Registration for myself & @Lion-Face

-PSN ID: The-Flash05 (NZL) & Lion-Face (NZL)
-Team Name: Bitter Rivals Racing
-Class: GT500
-Car Number: 530
-Car Choice: Honda NSX
-Tire Provider: Bridgestone
-Primary Sponsor: Hitachi Construction Machinery

Last edited:
Made a revision to the rulebook to clarify the required placement of the VRR logo on cars.

Registration for this event is now open to the general public!

PSN ID:Nail-27
-Team NameDART
-Class:GT300
-Car Number:71
-Car Choice:TBD
-Tire Provider:TBD
-Primary Sponsor:TBD

I will provide team member shortly. Your event was linked to our Ring Rats page ( https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/ring-rats.371601/) by @Nolinar .We hold weekly two or three hour races on every Sunday so I would assume that you will get more entrys from our group. Could you please post a link to the VRR Main Page so I can post it on our Thread.

Last edited:
PSN ID:Nail-27
-Team NameDART
-Class:GT300
-Car Number:71
-Car Choice:TBD
-Tire Provider:TBD
-Primary Sponsor:TBD

I will provide team member shortly. Your event was linked to our Ring Rats page ( https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/ring-rats.371601/) by @Nolinar .We hold weekly two or three hour races on every Sunday so I would assume that you will get more entrys from our group. Could you please post a link to the VRR Main Page so I can post it on our Thread.
We don't really have a "main page". Most of the casual chatter is done in our Discord server, and I set up threads for each championship we do to make it accessible to new people.

Thread update: Updated the VRR Driver Ratings for the month of June, 2018, as well as updated the entry list to include @GTP_Nail and his entry. Reminder that all entries must have complete details by July 6th to be valid.

A small note, I will be using my VERT_CJohn account for this event and any other VRR race.

Event Update: Currently 12 car entries have been registered, with 6 GT500 cars and 6 GT300 cars registered. Also, VRR is still looking for a safety car driver for the first stint of the event. I will be assuming safety car duties for the second stint of the event.

Can confirm that safety car driver situation has been covered. @TheFlash05 will be the safety car driver for stint 1 while I will be the safety car driver for stint 2.

Back