2018 VRR Suzuka 1,000km--Public Registration Now Open!

• Thread starter Eva
  • 90 comments
Our Racing Hearts formally announces its entry into the GT300 division of the VRR Suzuka 1000km.

PSN IDs: RacingHeartGT (@YayoiGT2) // RyokoMaruyama44 (@Suzumiya)
Team Name: Our Racing Hearts
Class: GT300
Car Number: 76
Car Choice: Subaru WRX Gr.3
Tire Provider: Michelin
Primary Sponsor: Chargespeed

Would like to register as a free agent please?

PSN: eightthousandrpm
Nationality: GBR
Added. Welcome to VRR!
Our Racing Hearts formally announces its entry into the GT300 division of the VRR Suzuka 1000km.

PSN IDs: RacingHeartGT (@YayoiGT2) // RyokoMaruyama44 (@Suzumiya)
Team Name: Our Racing Hearts
Class: GT300
Car Number: 76
Car Choice: Subaru WRX Gr.3
Tire Provider: Michelin
Primary Sponsor: Chargespeed
Added. Now there are 6 GT500 and 8 GT300 entries. One away from having the full lobby covered.

What is cut off for nominating the second driver. And is there any provision against an alien being the team mate to a Gt300 driver of seriously non alien capability....think Diamond and Bronze...:lol:

What is cut off for nominating the second driver. And is there any provision against an alien being the team mate to a Gt300 driver of seriously non alien capability....think Diamond and Bronze...:lol:
Everything becomes finalized on July 6th, so you need to have all entry details finalized by that date. And there isn't much of a limit on driver pairings.

Formally posting my team's entry into the event.
#96 Cherokee GP Chevrolet Corvette C7
Primary Sponsor: Gulf Racing Fuels
Tire Supplier: Michelin
Stint 1 Driver: TetsuKobura54 (USA) @TetsuKobura
Stint 2 Driver: MRN3Drifter (AUS) @MRN3Drifter

#97 Cherokee GP Chevrolet Corvette C7
Primary Sponsor: Gulf Racing Fuels
Tire Supplier: Michelin
Stint 1 Driver: TBA
Stint 2 Driver: TBA

Changes to the regulations have been put in place regarding the safety car period that will end Stint 1. Some notes:
-Mandatory safety car period will be called once the overall race leader finishes lap 84.
-GT300 cars stuck between the class leaders will be allowed to pass the overall leader and catch up to the end of the field on lap 85.
-First lap in stint 2 will also be under safety car, but everyone will be restarting single file under normal restart procedure.
-The safety car period is required to allow the end of stint 2 to be the natural finish of the race, instead of relying on an aggregate system.

Updating some details on my team's sign up. I'm only going to list the changes to save time.

Car: Mitsubishi Lancer
Number: 25
Primary Sponsor: Germanos Stores

I have a distinct impression I know who you're planning to pair up with.
Actually the RR Stig dislikes the track ( me too) but it is my bladders disapproval that forces my retirement. Sorry guys but I’m out. Its a pitstop too far :lol:

-PSN ID: nascarfan1400 (SOLO)
-Team Name: Razgriz Racing
-Class: GT300
-Car Number: 80
-Car Choice: TBD
-Tire Provider: Michelin
-Primary Sponsor: Project Diva

Thread has been updated to include the Balance of Performance for the event as well as adjustments to the schedule.

Not relevant to this, per se, but do I need authorisation from higher ups for posting on the Discord? Been in the chat for well over 10 mins and still can't send messages.

Not relevant to this, per se, but do I need authorisation from higher ups for posting on the Discord? Been in the chat for well over 10 mins and still can't send messages.
You have to wait for @Eva to give you the roles.

Practice tonight? Should be there.

EDIT: Actually I will not be. I had a chat with @Ph1sh and the decision has been made that we will not be competing in the Suzuka 1000km as a team.

Last edited:
Practice tonight? Should be there.

EDIT: Actually I will not be. I had a chat with @Ph1sh and the decision has been made that we will not be competing in the Suzuka 1000km as a team.
Ouch...

If any team owners are interested in having me as a driver please feel free to inbox me.

Qualifying is this weekend. 13 cars means all cars and drivers can run in both qualifying sessions on Saturday. A few things to point out are:
-Only one driver per entry can be in the lobby at the same time. Entries doing driver changes during one of the two qualifying sessions will need their first driver to exit the lobby before the second driver can enter. Teams that disobey this will have their fastest times in the session disallowed.
-I will be checking to make sure all cars are following the livery guidelines. Cars that are not will be given one final warning to fix their liveries before the race.

OP edited to include finalized Balance of Performance for GT300 Class.

Still want to know the official race results.
maxresdefault.jpg

Seriously, though, would like to see some results.

Back