CodeRedR51

Premium
United States
United States
headerlogo.png

LIQUI-MOLY BATHURST 12 HOUR
AUSTRALIA’S INTERNATIONAL ENDURANCE RACE
31 JANUARY – 3 FEBRUARY 2019

On-Track Schedule (Times in AEST, Convert Here)
Official Live Stream
NISMO TV Live Stream (Qualifying, Practice & Support Races)
NISMO TV Live Stream (Top 10 Shootout)(Race)

b12hr.png

Guess that us Aussies are going to be geo blocked from the NISMO stream again. Oh well, will have to put with ads every 10 minutes on the FTA coverage.

Er, much prefer to stream the races on the TV if I can and don't think I can change the settings on that. Might play around with the laptop though.
I just plug my laptop into my TV and use it as a duplicate screen (with the vpn on laptop).

edit: That's also how I view Supercars up at my bar... except there's no need to run the vpn, just use the Foxtel app.

Last edited:
Is NISMO TV going to carry the race this year? I looked last night on their Youtube channel and didn't see a reminder for it yet.

It sounds as though the marshal's have done a piss-poor job in practice 2, spectators had to steal their fire extinguishers to put out a fire on Tim Pappa's Porsche after an accident, hopefully the driver is okay.

Looks like it was one hell of a hit. Not exactly the ideal way to start the weekend. Hoping that Pappas is okay.

I’ve always been worried about the bare concrete wall just there. I’ve never really understood why they haven’t extended the tyre wall.

Guys, settle the 🤬 down!! It’s just the first day of practice!!

I saw a tweet by Sheddon saying their weekend is done, but it sounds like Audi might be working on something.

Also saw a tweet by 888 saying SVG was involved in a big shunt that the final turn...was that involving any of the three cars mentioned above?

Guys, settle the 🤬 down!! It’s just the first day of practice!!

I saw a tweet by Sheddon saying their weekend is done, but it sounds like Audi might be working on something.

Also saw a tweet by 888 saying SVG was involved in a big shunt that the final turn...was that involving any of the three cars mentioned above?
Yes, Paul Dalla Lana. Part of what SVG said:

"I caught him, knew it was an Am guy learning the circuit, so tried to give him space," van Gisbergen said.

"He obviously hadn’t see me, which was fine, he was doing his best to hang on and learn the track I guess.

"Then out of the Chase, I went to the inside on the exit, and he came across to the race line on the last corner.

"I thought ‘OK, he hasn’t seen me’, so I crossed to the inside and he’s seen me and just braked at completely the wrong time and I couldn’t avoid him.

"I was trying to give space, be patient and unfortunately damaged two cars."

Source: https://www.supercars.com/news/bathurst12hour/svg-strikes-trouble-at-crash-strewn-bathurst/

The field is too small. Miss having 55 cars on track.

Honda didn't come through, due to the Evo not homologated in time. So, they'll debut that car at Leguna Seca. Hopefully, Honda will be well represented next year.

Back