2019 Formula 1 Gran Premio Heineken d'ItaliaFormula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 437 comments
Still early but Merc seems better than I thought here. Ferrari may have an advantage in qualy but it will go away in the race.

The same seemed true in Spa but Leclerc had the legs to stay (just) in front. I think Monza could also be that close.

The same seemed true in Spa but Leclerc had the legs to stay (just) in front. I think Monza could also be that close.

Same with Canada, vettel could never really shake off Hamilton. The only race they looked lost at sea was Austria and that was only because of over heating. It seems climate change is the only thing that can slow merc down. :lol:

A mid-high 18 will probably the top time if its dry in qualy. Merc seem perfectly capable of that.

Quali on the way. Drivers have been told to not drive slowly on their outlaps after the F3 farce. Talking of F3 farces, the Parabolica track limits are being enforced because they had to remove the launch ramp sausage kerb after Peroni's enormous crash this morning.

I agree, although everybody was probably surprised by just how easily it launched the car.

The FIA and Monza track officials trying to explain the kerb being there:

I-dont-know-what-I-expected-arrested-development.gif

Whoever decided to put a sausage kerb on the outside of Paribolica when the cars will be doing 170+ is a stupid idiot.

Someone needs to throw the FIA genius that thought of it off the banked oval bridge.

The urge to "Slow" down cars nearly screwed up big time

This towing game is sooo silly but you can see why they are looking for it. Let's see who's going to blink first!! :lol:

This towing game is sooo silly but you can see why they are looking for it. Let's see who's going to blink first!! :lol:

Surprised a team just doesn't go out.

Because the dirty air will negate any towing if they all go out at once.

Back