2020/21 GT Planet World GT Challenge (Season Finished)

• Thread starter Raptor013
  • 212 comments
I'm sure you can catch me (thank you for the bump draft :D ) but I don't know how is the speed of the NSX compared to the Aston :D .
If it gets a chance to streatch it's legs, I think the Aston is faster, but on a twisty track I think the NSX is more agile. The main issue I've had in the past with the NSX was the tyre wear was a bit obscene.

I wonder if @Raptor013 will be at Summernats this weekend ? :P

I suddenly realised the next race after pin ball ally is Gr4.... I did my matching livery last night...probably should have practiced for Tokyo instead....

I ran a 40 minute practice session this morning in race trim. Here's some of my lap times if people want to see and compare?....
20220109_092727.jpg

@Invisigoth I look forward to seeing the Gr.4 Aston mate 👌😁

Hope everyone is well.

Last edited:
@Invisigoth I look forward to seeing the Gr.4 Aston mate 👌😁

Hope everyone is well.
HeHe... I can see my lap times being closer to 2 mins. The Gr4 has the Morley livery with the Eddie 666 helmet on the bonnet and D. Skully and F. Mulder as the drivers.

I had a near miss with Covid, but it's been over a week with no symptoms, so I either ain't got it or I'm asymptomatic...they arn't letting asymptomatic people to get tested now.

HeHe... I can see my lap times being closer to 2 mins. The Gr4 has the Morley livery with the Eddie 666 helmet on the bonnet and D. Skully and F. Mulder as the drivers.

I had a near miss with Covid, but it's been over a week with no symptoms, so I either ain't got it or I'm asymptomatic...they arn't letting asymptomatic people to get tested now.
Glad you're OK mate 👍

@Invisigoth No, not at summernats Too busy pulling down a greenhouse, and a shed at my place. Besides if I want to see people do burnouts on public roads, I'll go for a walk down the street. One or more of them does that on a regular basis.

As for dodging Covid, I've had three near misses in two weeks whilst on holidays. 2 on the same day. So far though no signs that I've caught it so I'll be right to return to work next week after my holidays are over.

As for the race this week. I've done zero testing. I only resumed racing this afternoon after taking a break at the conclusion of last seasons FIA races.

Hey all. This is probably a really stupid question (forgive me 🤣).

When GT7 comes out can those who are playing on a PS5 still race online with those playing on a PS4? I won't be getting a PS5 for a very long time yet!!

Well that was different.....only lapped once ...but not by @Kuraudo ! I guess @paoloevans lapped me while I was in the pits, because the only other car I saw was @Raptor013. That caught me by surprise...I didn't see any blue flag warning, I was focused on getting around the track and staying off the walls, then this car apears outta nowhere... I didn't even notice on radar, but I wasn't looking cause I wasn't expecting it!

Sorry @Kuraudo about the first corner... I was struggling with that on every lap of the race :eek:!

Well that was different.....only lapped once ...but not by @Kuraudo ! I guess @paoloevans lapped me while I was in the pits, because the only other car I saw was @Raptor013. That caught me by surprise...I didn't see any blue flag warning, I was focused on getting around the track and staying off the walls, then this car apears outta nowhere... I didn't even notice on radar, but I wasn't looking cause I wasn't expecting it!

Sorry @Kuraudo about the first corner... I was struggling with that on every lap of the race :eek:!
Yes mate, passed you whilst you were stationary.

@Invisigoth I believe you were in the pits. I could see the tyre marker on the timing screen next to your name when @paoloevans went past you. As for when I caught you, I saw you down the back straight the lap before I past you. Kind of figured you didn't know I was catching given the lines you took through the sweepers before the pits hairpin. (You didn't hold me up so no worries there).

@paoloevans damn, you were on it in the race. I made 1 mistake on lap 2 coming out of the final chicane and then never saw you again. Although I doubt I had the pace to keep up anyway.

@Kuraudo well done, judging on the timing screen when I was checking it through the race, you had a decent mistake free run.

@Raptor013 yeh is saw your mistake at the chicane which was unfortunate but allowed me space to get into my comfort zone and pound out the laps. I must admit I was a bit surprised by my constant quick lap times and lack of errors. The car certainly felt good.

I need all the points I can get as it's never certain that I can make each round and 1 non attendance and the Championship could be over!

The next 3 races will be interesting before Le Mans 👌👍

Last edited:
Back