2021 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar ChampionshipSports Cars 

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 341 comments
Hopefully they have a replacement diffuser for that Porsche, otherwise it’s gonna be a really long race for them.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Happy to confirm that IMSA TV works well for me in the UK.

Love how the #60 Meyer Shank Acura looks on track; reminds me a lot of my own Mistral Motorsport creations. 👍

#10 and #31 side-by-side for the lead, but Albuquerque lost quite a bit of time doing that.

Last edited:
Channel changing to NBCSN in the states in a few moments.
69DA161F-EA4C-4999-BD54-FF9C8F6F69FD.jpeg

81 car in the wall in T1. Get’s going again but with likely suspension damage.
Edit: Caution is out for the 81.

Last edited:
#25 BMW getting a nose job on the pits. Hopefully they didn't swap in the M4 nose. :nervous::scared::P

I think that Lexus safety car could use a few more warning lights or a fullsize lightbar on the roof.

Doesn't seem that visible from the rear. Or front. Even white strobes in the headlights and reverse lights would do wonders. In my opinnion.

Last edited:
Why have we been under Safety Car for half an hour, just for 1 car that drove back to the pits? The American need for FCYs drives me nuts sometimes.
I'm at a loss. I think they said something about split class pit stops, but this is a bit ridiculous.

Last edited:
So, does this yellow flag event go on for long?

The Daytona 24hours yellow flag event!

Last edited:
Why have we been under Safety Car for half an hour, just for 1 car that drove back to the pits? The American need for FCYs drives me nuts sometimes.

They need to reshuffle all cars in each class in correct order after the pits stops are done before they can restart.

And back to green we go

Last edited:
Lights out on the pace car...

...and we're green! Superb pass from Van der Zande in the #01 Caddy!

Last edited:
Van de Zande sweeps into the lead for the Chip Ganassi DPi.

UPDATE: Another full-course caution: the Team Nederland #29 is in the tyres.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back