2021 NASCAR Discussion ThreadNASCAR 

• Thread starter Dylan
  • 1,202 comments
And another big wreck ends the night. What a disappointment.

On the other hand, Bubba just stole a 3rd place through sheer luck, so I'll take that at least.

Blaney gets the victory over Buescher and Wallace.

Reddick gets the final spot after Dillon involved in last lap crash.

So that means Bubba gets P2 from yesterday, and Bilicki gets RWR's first ever Top-10.

So after RWR became Rick Ware Recking with 20 to go, they get a top 10. Same good news for BJ McLoed's 78 team.

Went out last night so I recorded the race and watched it today.

About what I expected, a wreck fest with the decrease in power plus being the last race of the regular season.

About what I expected, a wreck fest with the decrease in power plus being the last race of the regular season.
There's just no charm in these races anymore, I used to look forward to Talladega and Daytona and now I just dread them.

There's just no charm in these races anymore, I used to look forward to Talladega and Daytona and now I just dread them.
I still enjoy Daytona and Talladega. Where else can the likes of Ryan Preece, Justin Haley, BJ McLeod, Josh Bilicki, and Bubba Wallace score a top 10.

I still enjoy Daytona and Talladega. Where else can the likes of Ryan Preece, Justin Haley, BJ McLeod, Josh Bilicki, and Bubba Wallace score a top 10.
Hey, Preece scored a few outside the superspeedways. But yeah, the predictable, unpredictability is enjoying.

Last edited:
Round 15 of the eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series from Darlington is live in 13 minutes. The playoffs in the Coca-Cola iRacing Series consist of 4 races. This is the first of those 4.

Seems we're in for some drama of the not-so-good variety, hopefully it's just your usual couple issues and nothing too serious.

Last edited:
Seems we're in for some drama of the not-so-good variety, hopefully it's just your usual couple issues and nothing too serious.

I had read this earlier and I was disappointed to see it because there is absolutely nothing to gain from airing one's grievances through social media.

The current first sentence of Hamlin's Wikipedia page:

James Dennis Alan "Denny" Hamlin (born November 18, 1980)[1][2] is an American professional stock car racing driver and NASCAR team owner who cheats on his wife Jordan Fish.

That will be fixed through his PR. Not surprisingly compared to the rest of the celebrity world, NASCAR drivers have had their public break-ups with their S/O. (Greg Biffle, Kurt Busch and Jeff Gordon immediately spring to mind).

Well it's gone now. Anyone get screenshots?

E-QXXzxX0AksPnc

E-QXXzyXsAA_tD7

I have been racing driver (cars and karts) off and on since the 60's. I've been a consistent fan, student of racing, and attended many races and known many racing drivers personally. IMHO, a certain "anti-social" motif is common among the racing drivers I have known.

I like how whoever made that troll edit had far more excitement regarding the chance to jump on the hate train and score 5 minutes of fame than they had time to make any basic research on the situation, since the couple in question were never married.

I like how whoever made that troll edit had far more excitement regarding the chance to jump on the hate train and score 5 minutes of fame than they had time to make any basic research on the situation, since the couple in question were never married.
Wikipedia vandals are basically the Internet version of people who write on the inside of public bathroom stalls, but slightly less clever.

Wikipedia vandals are basically the Internet version of people who write on the inside of public bathroom stalls, but slightly less clever.
Seen on a Milwaukee tavern bathroom stall in 1966, "Graham Hill is a speed freak."

Hendrick's quest to sweep the final 4 is not off to a good start. On a brighter note Corey LaJoie has been having a great run thus far!

Kyle Busch, McDowell, Byron and Elliott all retired due to accidents.

Unrelated to playoffs but Cody Ware had to retire due to possible CO issues (he was blacking out in the car).

Back