2021 NASCAR Discussion ThreadNASCAR 

• Thread starter Dylan
  • 1,202 comments
bZ0VMht.png

I dunno, these new Porsches just look weird to me.

Edit: Corey LaJoie making all kinds of friends out there today.
Porsche entering NASCAR, you say?? :lol::lol:

And with that, the saga of StarCom Racing comes to an end. Their performance never rose above terrible, but they did have some nice schemes over the years.

Last edited:
And with that, the saga of StarCom Racing comes to an end. Their performance never rose above terrible, but they did have some nice schemes over the years.
RIPD StarCom, doomed to be recycled by perennial charter-flipper Spire if the rumors are true.

Think it like... Toyota could be NASCAR's first ever brand to win the Big 3 in a weekend! (Until Larson decides to floor it down)
Didn't Chevrolet pull that off in 1997 AND 1998? Unsure what you mean with this comment.

Congrats to Larson.

Maybe it's because I didn't have a favorite in the final 4. Maybe it's because I hate the new Phoenix layout, but I found this finale hard to watch. I recorded it because I couldn't watch live. Zipped through about half of it so I finished in real time.

I hope the finale moves back to Homestead someday.

So kids, today's lesson is... If you get a second chance, EMBRACE IT!! 💪💪

View attachment 1092461
This, very much. Kyle could have very easily just called it quits, or pulled a Shane Hmiel and thrown away his second chance by refusing to realize his mistake and not learning from it. Instead he made the effort to move ahead and restore his reputation, and it's paid off and then some this season.

Who is going to be the one to shotgun the 2022 NASCAR thread? It’s customary 5 mins after the race. Act now.

Got it!

Will update the op of it soon to look like this threads OP either tonight or tomorrow.

Thank you everyone in contributing to the discussion of the 2021 NASCAR season.

Last edited:
I suppose it's a year where the playoffs ultimately didn't screw over the one that would've otherwise won it with a more traditional format.

These high-downforce/low-horsepower cars make for very uncompetitive, uninteresting racing. Give the championship trophy to the engineers and pit crew.

I just hope the new generation car will actually allow for passing on the track, instead of requiring passes on pit road.

Really wished these "Packages" weren't a thing. Why were they even needed in the first place? What happened to simply leaving the cars alone, apart from their respective track configurations, and leaving the teams to figure it out? Can't say its to keep the big teams from winning because even with the "No Qualifying" format, they still figured it out.

Back