2022 SUPER GT Series

• Thread starter Suzumiya
  • 47 comments
I'll just leave this here...

I’d have expected the NSX to have gone on for a few more years but the Civic seemed the only logical choice from Honda’s lineup.
Nah, the NSX has been around for 27 years straight, to now use a FWD 4 door sedan... (that's never been done). But the Integra is also done.

I'd expected the new Integra.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t have expected the Integra as I don’t think it’s on sale in Japan (at least I’ve never seen one) and Super GT only races in Japan so there’s no point in using it to market a car sold in North America to a predominantly Japanese audience.
Nah, the NSX has been around for 27 years straight, to now use a FWD 4 door sedan... (that's never been done). But the Integra is also done.

I wonder how many requests they are going to get now for a road-going RWD Type R.
Probably as many as a RWD Prius and Legacy. :lol::sly:;)
1673717323190.jpeg

1673717352042.jpeg

Last edited:

3x 2x fault

• 2010-2013 they didn't run a NSX with the HSV-010-GT
  • there was a 4-door HKS Mercedes my bad thought it was a c-class not clk
  • there is no Integra by Honda since the DC5, absolutely no sense building an american only non Type-R Acura Super GT car with 4 doors for a japanese championship when there's a Civic Type-R sold worldwide available

Last edited:
Wasn't the hsv just a modified NSX to meet new regulations?
Not really, was based on a FR prototype which never made it to production. More a S3000 or new Prelude than a NSX. The front engine NSX debuted in 2020.

Last edited:
Cool. Someone has already made the GT500 version

Oh and cool to see PD involved in SuperGT, they will probably add this livery to an update? And maybe add the newer SuperGT cars as well...

Edit: o wait this will be driven by Fraga, the dude I keep punting off in GT7? Thats amazing, good luck to him.

Last edited:
Back