2022 US Mid-Term Elections Thread

• Thread starter ryzno
  • 459 comments

Some guys are lost in a corn maze and some guys are a ****ing ear of corn.

Tell me you don't know how diabetes works without telling me you don't know how diabetes works.

My wife's Type 1 and gets so much of this nonsense form people, so he's not alone in his idiocy, but he has just used a platform to promote nonsense.

CNN: “Will you accept the results of the election?”
Lake: “I will accept the results if I win.”
CNN: “And if you lose?”

And this clearly insane human being is currently ahead in the polls.

CNN: “Will you accept the results of the election?”
CNN: “And if you lose?”

And this clearly insane human being is currently ahead in the polls.

First thing I thought of:

"How long will you be on Mars?"
"Two weeks."
"Have you brought any fruits or vegetables onto the planet?"
"Two weeks."

Before he ran for the Senate, all I really knew about Herschel Walker was that he was a very good football player. Now I know he was a very good football player, and he’s dumb as box of rocks.

4771BE23-91E2-4F26-8436-589A1D29CB7E.jpeg

402EB5B9-CF86-4E9A-A174-10FC4020E885.jpeg

FB89EC25-BC77-46DA-B2D0-E303CE616EB9.jpeg

Last edited:
What if... he was an idiot before football?

_S_a7KxvZlxBx39bLzUxezgeJECpbKoAQeWjVAetq2g.jpg
It depends on whether or not you believe a word he says, but according to Walker, he was valedictorian (top of the class in US schools).

He very well might've been intelligent at one point in time, but I think playing a sport where your head gets repeatedly bashed in. Although, per Walker, concussions aren't always to blame so maybe he's been a lying jackass his entire life:

That man is not well. I’m more towards the thought someone put him up to the idea of running and telling him what to say/do if he won.

It depends on whether or not you believe a word he says, but according to Walker, he was valedictorian (top of the class in US schools).
The other thing that I got from that article was that he "wrote" a book called Breaking Free: My Life with Dissociative Identity Disorder.

There's nothing inherently wrong with having mental health issues, but I have to think that like with Kanye this might explain a lot.

That man is not well. I’m more towards the thought someone put him up to the idea of running and telling him what to say/do if he won.
100% this. Republicans just want to win and are using Walker as a figurehead. If he wins, they will stop caring about him until a more extreme candidate emerges for the state/he proves to be so incompetent he sets something important ablaze.

100% this. Republicans just want to win and are using Walker as a figurehead. If he wins, they will stop caring about him until a more extreme candidate emerges for the state/he proves to be so incompetent he sets something important ablaze.
He isn't allowed to have matches.

"Randy"? Abusername checks out.

Meanwhile Marjorie Taylor Greene has posted an Instagram video featuring a naked child.

Last edited:
Are we the paedophile groomers with an unhealthy obsession with children's genitalia?

Last edited:

So I guess that fool just decided to overlook who Walker is running against? That would be Reverend Raphael Warnock. That's REVEREND Raphael Warnock.

You know, the same guy that has this part of his bio, "For over 16 years, Senator Warnock has served as Senior Pastor at Ebenezer Baptist Church in Atlanta, the former pulpit of Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr."

So if you're basing your vote on who also holds your religious beliefs it seems like you would go with someone that is a pro in the position instead of an impostor.

"Hey, that Barabbas guy isn't so bad. Sure he's a thief, but he said sorry. Better crucify the long haired hippie with the shining halo instead." -- public opinion

Last edited:
So I guess that fool just decided to overlook who Walker is running against? That would be Reverend Raphael Warnock. That's REVEREND Raphael Warnock.

You know, the same guy that has this part of his bio, "For over 16 years, Senator Warnock has served as Senior Pastor at Ebenezer Baptist Church in Atlanta, the former pulpit of Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr."

So if you're basing your vote on who also holds your religious beliefs it seems like you would go with someone that is a pro in the position instead of an impostor.
They’re brainwashed cult members. They’d vote for a turd on the side of the road as long as they see (R) next to it.

Last edited:
Are these politicians really this stupid or are they just catering to a base that has the collective thinking, reasoning, and emotional maturity of a three-year-old?

Are these politicians really this stupid or are they just catering to a base that has the collective thinking, reasoning, and emotional maturity of a three-year-old?
“No one in this world, so far as I know — and I have searched the records for years, and employed agents to help me — has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people. Nor has anyone ever lost public office thereby.” -- H. L. Mencken, Chicago Daily Tribune, September 19, 1926

Note: Even this quote required dumbing down to "No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public" before the average person could understand it.

Last edited:
More of this dumb****ery.

Yes, but the aim is also to sow discord in favor of conservative political agenda including violence by those who believe allegations of elections malfeasance.

"We're not antisemitic. It's Jews which are anti-Israel."

Screenshot_20221030_065905_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Back