• Thread starter ryzno
  • 1,465 comments

ryzno

Slowest of the Fastest!!
(Banned)
United States
Dahlonega, GA
ryzno
I personally think it's time for the 2020 thread to end and move on to our upcoming elections.
This is not a political bashing thread.

I personally think it's time for the 2020 thread to end and move on to our upcoming elections.
A new thread is absolutely appropriate for these upcoming elections (and I'd suggest a separate one for 2024 too).

However it very much looks like there's still plenty of life left in the 2020 election - and thread; we do keep on seeing new claims and new legal challenges, and January 6 is going to play for some time.

Definitely worth the 2022 election being in its own place though 👍

I think it's fair assumption that Joe Biden will not run for reelection. So who are the likely candidates? Current VP Harris? Anyone else stand out amongst his rivals (Bernie, et al) for the 2020 election, or anyone new?

On the Republican side, mostly Ron DeSantis seems to be in the news. In more obscure outlets, Josh Hawley (who he?) has been mentioned. I honestly think Donald Trump has run his course and is relegated to his lawsuits, trials and dwindling health at his age of 75.

TB
Good god.

Might as well have Abbott as VP just to make it extra horrible.
I want Abbott out of Texas office, but not like this.
dont you put that evil on me GIF

TB
Good god.

Might as well have Abbott as VP just to make it extra horrible.
Double awful Florida ticket...DeSantis-Gaetz.

Regardless, it won't be decided for some 1180 days.

Last edited:
Now Greene & Boebert should be next up to lose their own reelections.

I think Boebert's district was remapped, so she's under pressue. Greene literally only won b/c her opponent pulled out; so, sounds like her challenger has good odds.

I bet that made him wheelie sad.
I feel bad for laughing at that. But, it is basically his main qualification according to that trump tweet. That and "a great job" for a little while.

Last edited:
I feel bad for laughing at that. But, it is basically his main qualification according to that trump tweet. That and "a great job" for a little while.
Given MadCaw's recent exploits, I can't help wondering whether it was the kind of job one does with one's hands.

Forgot to post this days ago...

Well, he certainly wasn't doing it with his feet...
His career just took the kind of beating there's no getting up from.

Meanwhile from Mar-a-Lago, TFG is so mad that counties with more voters stay open until everyone in line has voted that he can't even tweet truth straight. Spot the typo...

FTjBDBFWQAICCIe.jpeg

Last edited:
It's still a long long ways off, but I can't wait for Biden to be done with his term. With all the inflation, I'm desperately hoping for democrat defeat. As more of a neutral voter being killed by having my money in the bank, I feel I shouldn't have to be thinking of buying gold watches and jewelry to hide somewhere to protect myself against money printing and free handouts to people for no good reason at all. To me it's like hot packing a swollen ankle instead of icing it. I would take ted Cruz over Biden any day, idiotic or not.

It's still a long long ways off, but I can't wait for Biden to be done with his term. With all the inflation, I'm desperately hoping for democrat defeat. As more of a neutral voter being killed by having my money in the bank, I feel I shouldn't have to be thinking of buying gold watches and jewelry to hide somewhere to protect myself against money printing and free handouts to people for no good reason at all. To me it's like hot packing a swollen ankle instead of icing it. I would take ted Cruz over Biden any day, idiotic or not.
Do explain how you think Biden is linked with inflation. If you think it's free handouts and printing money, show me where Biden is doing that and compare it with Trump.

Last edited:
@Rich S
Do explain how you think Biden is linked with inflation. If you think it's free handouts and printing money, show me where Biden is doing that and compare it with Trump.
In case you missed it Rich, I figured I'd ping you again on this one. I was asking how you think Biden is linked with inflation, looking for some numbers to back up the claim. So how about taking a shot at it? If you can't, that's fine, you might want to just re-think your assumptions.

Back