2023-24 Formula 1 Off-Track Thread

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 669 comments
Okay, Max. Can you show me on the doll where he touched you?

9ma83d3hgh581.jpg

Read he's been advised to voluntarily resign, which sounds an awful lot like, save our reputation and leave before it all comes out.

If this should turn out to be true, I'm almost sure that this year might be the final year of Red Bull world domination. If not, last year.

Right now, I'll take it all with a huge pinch of salt.

On the plus side, if the gambling sponsorship becomes too controversial they can easily change it to Monster Energy and won't have to spend a dime on redesigning the livery!

On the plus side, if the gambling sponsorship becomes too controversial they can easily change it to Monster Energy and won't have to spend a dime on redesigning the livery!
Since Monster Energy tends to be very minimalist (Ignoring years of Ken Block and Brad Deegan liveries because those are entirely their own designs), just make it Carbon Fiber with Green only on the mirrors. Can't be THAT much money just for the least amount of color.

It's not so much the colour because black & green go well together.

It could've been designed so much better with a more subtle approach, faded in a bit here & there.

It just looks like a badly thrown together custom livery on a racing game, something you might or might not come back to finish.

Just remembered they were my custom livery colours on race driver grid back in the day & my livery colours on wreckfest. Just done more tastefully.

Last edited:
the Sauber green pops, but that much bare carbon should be an actual crime.

Last edited:
I don't mind the green actually. One thing for sure at least you will know what car it is from a distance and among other cars.

One of the reports I read said there’s a hearing Friday. “If external investigators come to the conclusion that the compliance allegations make continued employment impossible, Red Bull will have to look for a new team boss on short notice.”

Last edited:
New drama. Stake, a gambling company which means it cannot be called Stake in certain countries, does not have a license to operate in Switzerland - the country Sauber is based in...

Back