2023 FIA World Endurance ChampionshipSports Cars 

• Thread starter suomi1
  • 984 comments
Basically confirms a third entry for the 499P. I guess the rumours of Vettel, Button and Kubica racing together is untrue.

Honestly im wondering if Ferrari and Af Corse will ever give the greenlight for Risi Competizione to race the 499P in IMSA. That would be pretty cool to see.

Last edited:
Honestly im wondering if Ferrari and Af Corse will ever give the greenlight for Risi Competizione to race the 499P in IMSA. That would be pretty cool to see.
Did one of the lmh cars make it to the imsa races? I think so far only (imsa) lmdh cars raced in the wec and not the other way...
And the new cars are also (imsa) lmdh spec (lamborghini, alpine)

Did one of the lmh cars make it to the imsa races? I think so far only (imsa) lmdh cars raced in the wec and not the other way...
Aston Martin will race its hypercar in imsa.

No not yet. Any Hypercar that want to run a Imsa race will have to go to the Windshear wind tunnel in North Carolina for homologation. Its a little different it seems for all LMDh cars, they have to test at Windshear and Sauber.

Last edited:
Since Kubica's confirmation as an AF Corse driver makes it almost certain that Ferrari is going to run a third Hypercar next season (backed by Richard Mille?), who are the favourites to share that car with him?
Robert Schwartzman should be an obvious choice.
But how about the other seat? Rovera or Wadoux could/should be considered?
Could Richard Mille be pushing for Wadoux?

I'm done with this. A virtual safety car followed by a actual safety car, thus destroying the integrity of the race.
Might be necessary for Le Mans, this years Le Mans was problematic with safety cars with how long the track is and a lot of time is spent grouping up the cars more than it is actually getting rid of the debris on the track

1000009324.jpg

This is an elite list of talent, and we haven't even seen all the driver line ups yet! These are the best of the best. Rossi, De Vries, Vanthoor, Van Der Linde, Fuoco, Farfus, Hartley, Buemi, Hirakawa, Lotterer, Kobayashi, Juncadella, Tincknell, Kubica, Bortolotti, Campbell, Bamber, Di Resta, Duval, Estre... Damn. 2024 is going to be a fantastic year for endurance racing. Hopefully we see the likes of Marchiello, Brundle, Frey, Thiim, Bovy, Cassidy, Bourdais, Haase, Deletraz, Mies, Giovanazzi, Serra, Frijns, Gounon, Soulet and Stolz soon.

Last edited:
This season has my total attention… next to the GT4 European Series. :sly:

Mustang and RC F. Been wanting to see both these at Le Mans. Can‘t wait.

Last edited:
And nothing of value of lost. We got other shinier things to cook themselves at Le Mans, there is no longer a need for Colin's Laundered Money.
Still I really liked the car they had.

I would not mind a Vanwall vs Glickenhaus vs Isotta Fraschini battle. Too bad its the battle we will never get.

Last edited:
Back