2023 FIA World Endurance ChampionshipSports Cars 

• Thread starter suomi1
  • 984 comments
It's also on Discovery Plus in the UK at least and if you have BTSport that channel is 'free'.
One reason I quit BT Sport was because they withdrew Eurosport from the standard package. I think it is only available to more expensive BT Sports packages, though I wouldn't know for sure as I ditched BT TV altogether too.

Amusingly, my Mum has Eurosport as standard in her Sky package, but never knew it. I have an FIA WEC subscription so will watch some of the race on my iPad later, but its great to watch it on the big screen for now :lol:

So why is this safety car so long
Repairing the barriers?

Every time I see that damn Camaro Nascar I think it's the safety car...

Aaand I'm deeply annoyed now. Bought a month subscription to MotorTrend+, downloaded the MotorTrend+ Xbox app, only to discover that I need to cast my phone to my Xbox for the Xbox app to even work. Sorry, but I'm not running down my phone and effectivley locking myself away from it for the entire day, even if it's for Le Mans. This is actually one of the most asinine setups I've ever seen.

May I ask how? Is it possible to access Eurosport through the main MotorTrend website?
The links to all the feeds are on the + site, T&S included

The world feed audio issues seems to be fixed now.

Last edited:
LOL lots of confusion, GTE cars overtake the LMP2 during safety car phase :scared:

They should have kept the original safety car phase rules.

Last edited:
One reason I quit BT Sport was because they withdrew Eurosport from the standard package. I think it is only available to more expensive BT Sports packages, though I wouldn't know for sure as I ditched BT TV altogether too.

Amusingly, my Mum has Eurosport as standard in her Sky package, but never knew it. I have an FIA WEC subscription so will watch some of the race on my iPad later, but its great to watch it on the big screen for now :lol:

Repairing the barriers?

Every time I see that damn Camaro Nascar I think it's the safety car...
The SCs are rounde Porsche 911s so I have to question how you're getting the blocky ZL1 mixed up with them...
(to be fair to you, it does look very out of place)

Re: above - have to wonder what happened with the LMP2 grid to make them stop like that. Still great to see that ZL1 sitting ahead of the GTEs.

One thing that confuses me is why they use the safety car instead of slow zones - I mean its only a small section of the barriers is damaged, does not make much sense to slow the cars down on the entire track.

I'm in Canada and thank God I didn't even try to bother with the MT subscription and their app.

For 7th year in a row I have to rely on streams on youtube and twitch.

I've slapped the Ferraris, Peugeots, and Toyotas into a single ViewSync page as well.

Can't find anything public from Alpine, Cadillac or Porsche...

Last edited:
One reason I quit BT Sport was because they withdrew Eurosport from the standard package.
I have 'free' sport with my BT broadband. (And so I should at their prices!) I'm much more of a football fan than a motorsport one, so I'm just glad they gave me a heads-up the other night, I normally tune out of their plugs lol

Last edited:
Last edited:
#51 Ferrari getting mad at his teammate for holding him up. Nearly went over the track limits down the Mulsanne (i think?) when his teammate moved to pass the Toyota.

E: #3 Cadillac is in pits. Might be an issue.

Last edited:
So much for that argument that it will become a last hour battle. We'll have to see how it settles, but they're fighting like it's a sprint race.

Last edited:
Any word on how the G56 Camaro is doing? I had to step away and am stuck on ad breaks right now on MT TV...

Those 3 LMH Porsches have almost identical livery, but when they come into the pits each one's LED front lights switches to a different colour so the pit crews can tell them apart. Really cool.

Back