2023 FIA World Endurance ChampionshipSports Cars 

• Thread starter suomi1
  • 984 comments
Given the GR010's managed front-row locks twice with high 23s/low 24s, and turned in another low 24 with the #8, it does somewhat lend credence to Akio Toyoda's scathing assessment of this year's BOP...
They always complain about advantages for Ferrari in F1. I trust the French ACO a lot more to tweak the BoP in order for a "historic" manufacturer to win the 100th Le Mans a lot more than I trust F1 to sneak in real advantages for Ferrari.

Ferrari and Peugeot onboard streams are available, and I've added them to my post.

Also, not sure how well this will work, but there's a site for viewing multiple streams at one called ViewSync and I've put those four cars into one:

I'm excited :D
I hope to see some nice battles (Keating vs. Bovy) and hopefully some "newcomers" on the podium (The part of me that likes underdogs hopes for the peugeots :D)

SCG onboard, and the #7 Toyota also now live (no idea why the #8 isn't) and added to my post.

Edit: #8 Toyota now also. Still nothing from Alpine or Porsche that I can find...

Last edited:
What strikes me about the G56 Camaro is how narrow and tall it is it is compared to the C8.R behind it. Certainly an interesting contrast to look at.

Eurosport feed on Discovery+ has a whole bunch of in car feeds, but those are not on YouTube.
1686405455467.png

Last edited:
The year 2023 is 100 years of the 24 Hours of Le Mans! This race should be awesome. I most want to see how the Hendrick Motorsports' Garage 56 stock car entry goes. I'd be happiest if it simply finishes the race. Ready?

Centenary 24 Hours of Le Mans- LET'S GET IT!

[UPDATE] 56, not 65.

Last edited:
Accident at the first Mulsanne chicane. One of the Cadillacs.

Edit: Wow, that front tire is just sheared.

Edit 2: Toyota in the lead now.

Edit 3: SC out. #32 LMP2 also off.

Last edited:
I made it home 2 mins before the green flag dropped - thanks to my Mum for picking me up :lol:

-

Buemi reporting a problem with the lead #8 Toyota already...
Electronic braking assist is acting up, from what I gather. Full mechanical braking only at the moment, despite the battery still being over 88% charge.

I made it home 2 mins before the green flag dropped - thanks to my Mum for picking me up :lol:

-

Buemi reporting a problem with the lead #8 Toyota already...
Yeah he said the hybrid system of his Toyota is not charging and he has to brake extremely hard because there resistance from the system.

To French speaking viewers :

In France, TV diffusion on L'Equipe (you'll miss some hours), stream on L'Equipe.tv, no subsription, free
In Europe/Australia, Eurosport (you'll have different language commentaries), subscription, not free
In Belgium, RTBF, I recommand it, it's free, and you have all 24h race (required a vpn :dopey:).
If you have BTSport, Discovery Plus / Eurosport is 'free'.

Last edited:
#43 LMP2 is in the pits getting repairs, seeing a bunch of driver changes.

Edit: Just saw the orange Aston Martin. Has it always had such a large diffuser? lol

Last edited:
Motortrend TV is having a bad day, + app doesnt work on firestick, world feed started with ambient sound only and now is comms only. The Motortrend website thankfully works so I'm watching Eurosport which seems to work perfectly.

Aaand I'm deeply annoyed now. Bought a month subscription to MotorTrend+, downloaded the MotorTrend+ Xbox app, only to discover that I need to cast my phone to my Xbox for the Xbox app to even work. Sorry, but I'm not running down my phone and effectivley locking myself away from it for the entire day, even if it's for Le Mans. This is actually one of the most asinine setups I've ever seen.
Motortrend TV is having a bad day, + app doesnt work on firestick, world feed started with ambient sound only and now is comms only. The Motortrend website thankfully works so I'm watching Eurosport which seems to work perfectly.
May I ask how? Is it possible to access Eurosport through the main MotorTrend website?

They are now merging the 3 safety cars into a single stream. New for 2023.
Seems really slooooooow to me, not sure this system will survive.

Back