2023 FIA World Endurance ChampionshipSports Cars 

• Thread starter suomi1
  • 984 comments
I have one ticket for Portimao, if anyone is interested dm me. We can arrange it through safe interchange sites like ticketswap.

PS: Checked the rules before posting. It's spam, I know, I just can't think of the way to resell the thing.

Pretty ridiculous how the GR010 is as fast as the Peugeot 908 used to be, considering the platform these cars are.

The Ferrari looks absolutely stunning, but I will admit I'd love Toyota to blitz this year's WEC if only to shut up all the people saying Toyota had 0 competition the past few years and won their Le Mans titles for free.

In secret I am absolutely a Cadillac fanboy, I was hugely rooting for Bourdais' yellow stunning Cadillac at Daytona.

Question is, will that Ferrari last? It along with the "Vanwall" are by far the greenest cars in terms of racing up against the still questionable Peugeot (Which seems to work even less at Sebring), four LMDH cars which already have one race under them and a Championship car that's now in its third season of competition. Quite an ask.

Last edited:
Question is, will that Ferrari last? It along with the "Vanwall" are by far the greenest cars in terms of racing up against the still questionable Peugeot (Which seems to work even less at Sebring), four LMDH cars which already have one race under them and a Championship car that's now in its third season of competition. Quite an ask.
Yeah I wonder that too. It's great to see the car on pace at it's first race but I don't expect it to be there at the end. Would be a nice surprise to see it battle through to the end though! Bit gutted about the pace of the SCG, I would like to see them climb up through the grid over the race but whatever happens this is the most excited I have been for a season in years!

What time does the race start tomorrow?
WEC starts at 12 PM EDT

I also made this handy-dandy spreadsheet for all the events happening this weekend

image.png

image.png

image.png

Peugeot way off the pace.

They need think of something really.

Honestly im so happy for a Ferrari pole.

Peugeot way off the pace.

They need think of something really.
Ground effect works very poorly with all these bumps.

Eager to see everyone's rhythm today. On longer stints, Toyota, Ferrari and Cadillac were very close in front.
The others are in their own world, but I can see that both Vanwall and Glickenhaus have a rhythm close to their best lap times, perhaps they will be closer in that second group during the race. Even if Villeneuve lacks driving time and therefore rhythm..

One thing is sure, 4WD heat their tyres faster and will easily pull away early in their stints.

Anyone else not getting into the app?

The live stream on the app says 'Blocked Content' and sends me to a page to buy a pass - which I have already bought... :rolleyes:

I had it working on phone but not website. Then I got it working on the website but not the app. Now neither is working but at least I've got radio Le Mans. :banghead:

The WEC app is horrific. The menus are all in portrait, but the race footage is landscape. And it seems to think I'm French... I went to change the language in the app preferences, and it gave me this :rolleyes:

fiawec.png

Finally got back onto the website, and it's now telling me I need a pass to access 'blocked content...

new york giants GIF

Back