2024 Gr.1/Gr.3 Sat Night Endurance League, Next Race 6/8, 2nd Annual 2 Hours of Le Mans, Open 7pm Qualifying 8pm Race 8:30pm All US Eastern TimeOpen 

@Cold Warrior I saw your comment on GT7, If you want to keep the two Jaguars I have in the gallery right now, go to car customisation in the GT Auto, load the liveries, then click save style and name them, then go to load liveries again and load the new ones that you have created. That way you get to keep them and I get to delete them.
Wait if you deleted them they will disappear from my collected styles? I won't be on tonight. Hopefully I can remember to that tomorrow.

It seemed that the Porsche was fast right off of the corner but I think the Mazda had better straight line speed. Not sure there was much to be gained with it plus the Porsche seems to have bad torque steer and tends to push real bad if you pick up the gas too early.
Very true
All the hybrid boosted cars can have wheelspin even as 4WD. Don't be afraid use traction control with the modern cars. The modern prototypes are equipped and designed for the use of traction control.

All the hybrid boosted cars can have wheelspin even as 4WD. Don't be afraid use traction control with the modern cars. The modern prototypes are equipped and designed for the use of traction control.
For me TCS slows my lap times, I very rarely use it, maybe in the wet only. I don't even think I was using TCS at the wet HSR.

For me TCS slows my lap times, I very rarely use it, maybe in the wet only. I don't even think I was using TCS at the wet HSR.
The Mazda LM55 VGT is not a hybrid and has very little wheelspin if any at all. It is one of the easiest cars to drive in the class. And is good all around performer. Since VGTs are in game experimental cars. With the LM55 being a VGT. I'm exactly sure if it was designed with the use of traction control.

The abrupt power boost of hybrid boosted cars can trigger wheelspin and torque steer when active. The added stress can also increase tire wear. While I can't say for Hybrid VGTs. The WEC regulations allow for top class prototypes to be equipped with traction control. And the cars are designed for it use in mind.

Last edited:
The is not a hybrid Mazda LM55 VGT and has very little wheelspin if any at all. It is one of the easiest cars to drive in the class. And is good all around performer. Since VGTs are in game experimental cars. With the LM55 being a VGT. I'm exactly sure if was designed with the use of traction control.

The abrupt power boost of hybrid boosted cars can trigger wheelspin and torque steer when active. The added stress can also increase tire wear. While I can't say for Hybrid VGTs. The WEC regulations allow for top class prototypes to be equipped with traction control. And the cars are designed for it use in mind.
Yeah, it's pretty easy to add TCS to almost any type of car, weekend warriors across the country have it on oval cars, road race cars, drag cars, street raced cars, etc. But it still doesn't mean that I like it or that it makes me faster. I have driven many more cars other than the Mazda VGT without the aid of TCS, I'm not sure why you would single out that car and TCS as an example, its AWD. Generally TCS is useless on AWD cars. I am very familiar with the effect TCS can have on tire wear. Run the grind race at Tokyo with the swapped Cupaccino, since they upped tire wear too 25x (25X !!!!!!) IMs won't go the first 2 laps without being completely red, turn on TCS and you can just barely make it to the pit stop at the end of L2 before the rears are entirely red, sometimes.

Wait if you deleted them they will disappear from my collected styles? I won't be on tonight. Hopefully I can remember to that tomorrow.
Yes, I still haven't touched them, did you save them as your own styles? There are only 2 on my profile right now, the Daytona 88 and Le Mans 90 ones. I will be uploading the full 1988 Le Mans team with 5 cars within the next month.

Last edited:
Alright ladies, gentlemen, brutal savages, aliens, robots, and or well trained animals. The final round of the inaugural season what is intended to be my flagship series is upon us. I intend for a season 2 though can promise life won't prevent this. Over the course of the season we gained and then lost members on multiple occasions. There have only been 2 consistents. Me hosting and @fastone371 winning everything.

The last round of this 6 month campaign will take place at Le Mans No Chicane as known Circuit de la Sarthe and Circuit des 24 Heures du Mans. The real life location of most prestigious sport car race of the year. Unfortunately we don't have means or times to run a full length race. So we're knocking this down to a very condensed 2 hour event. A respectable drive for a single driver.

The 2 hours of Daytona and 2 hours of Le Mans are intended to be annual events with Le Mans swapping layouts every year. The no Chicane version won the 2 of 3 coin flip for the inaugural. Which I was quite glad about for good reason. This is the first Gran Turismo game that the no Chicane version can used with both full 24 time change and weather change. This is the first time in Gran Turismo you can experience the full length of the back straight at night and or in the wet. What is water spray like at 230 mph.

Now for the shocker. This layout of the Le Mans track was never use. Let me clarify. Since the first race 1923 the Le Mans race track has reconfigured 15 times. The modern 15th configuration is as current as of the 2018 race. The 1989 race was the last time the track was raced without the 2 chicanes on the straight. That was the 9th configuration. Turns have been add and or reprofiled, Hillcrest were reprofiled, run off as has, and have been removed. Gran Turismo just removes the chicanes from the modern 15th configuration. Technically this configuration has never been use.

Alright ladies, gentlemen, brutal savages, aliens, robots, and or well trained animals. The final round of the inaugural season what is intended to be my flagship series is upon us. I intend for a season 2 though can promise life won't prevent this. Over the course of the season we gained and then lost members on multiple occasions. There have only been 2 consistents. Me hosting and @fastone371 winning everything.

The last round of this 6 month campaign will take place at Le Mans No Chicane as known Circuit de la Sarthe and Circuit des 24 Heures du Mans. The real life location of most prestigious sport car race of the year. Unfortunately we don't have means or times to run a full length race. So we're knocking this down to a very condensed 2 hour event. A respectable drive for a single driver.

The 2 hours of Daytona and 2 hours of Le Mans are intended to be annual events with Le Mans swapping layouts every year. The no Chicane version won the 2 of 3 coin flip for the inaugural. Which I was quite glad about for good reason. This is the first Gran Turismo game that the no Chicane version can used with both full 24 time change and weather change. This is the first time in Gran Turismo you can experience the full length of the back straight at night and or in the wet. What is water spray like at 230 mph.

Now for the shocker. This layout of the Le Mans track was never use. Let me clarify. Since the first race 1923 the Le Mans race track has reconfigured 15 times. The modern 15th configuration is as current as of the 2018 race. The 1989 race was the last time the track was raced without the 2 chicanes on the straight. That was the 9th configuration. Turns have been add and or reprofiled, Hillcrest were reprofiled, run off as has, and have been removed. Gran Turismo just removes the chicanes from the modern 15th configuration. Technically this configuration has never been use.
I'm looking forward to it. This should be fun.

Hey guys hope you're all enjoying your Memorial Weekend. Only 12 days from this post until our final round for this season. I sent out invitations to a other friends. I hope of stuffing the grid a little more. You know anyone who would at least be interested in a one-off start. Point them this way.

Hey guys hope you're all enjoying your Memorial Weekend. Only 12 days from this post until our final round for this season. I sent out invitations to a other friends. I hope of stuffing the grid a little more. You know anyone who would at least be interested in a one-off start. Point them this way.
I'm trying to get a couple guys from work to join.

Hey guys about 8 days remain from this post until our season final. Event activities start this week for the real 24 hours of Le Mans. We are unfortunately racing on the day of the real 2023 24 Le Mans itself but, it couldn't he helped. As I don't wish to use the 6/24 postponement date unless absolutely necessary.

Hi! Are you guys still doing GR1 only for the lemans event? Or is it multiclass? And was wondering if its okay to join as a one off entry for that event
The 2023 season is Gr.1 only. You may make a one-off start if you wish. I will need a friend request. Lobby will be friends only. The Le Mans race will be held on No Chicane version. Be aware heavy damage will be on. You will have to pit for repairs. Also weather change will random. Which means rain is a possibility for this event. Please be respectful to our regular members competing for the championship.

My PSN is Celso9
and if it matters, Im on PS5
Thank you I think I sent the friend request to the correct player. There is a bunch of players with a similar ID PSN. I personally don't care which console you play on. I can't say the same for the lobby.

The race is next Saturday. The lobby opens at 7pm qualifying is scheduled to begin at 8pm. All times are Eastern US Daylight Savings Time. There will be about 5 minute break between the end of qualifying and the race start. You can more race details in the first 4 posts of this forum.

I mean on average the lap times at le mans without the chicane should be sub 3 mins.... if anything, push it to 15 mins
I haven't seen sub 3 mins yet. A GT1 league player with the 787B, XJR-9, or R92CP might be able to do it. Less fuel efficient are only getting 5 laps on fuel. So was thinking pushing to 12 mins plus overtime.

I haven't seen sub 3 mins yet. A GT1 league player with the 787B, XJR-9, or R92CP might be able to do it. Less fuel efficient are only getting 5 laps on fuel. So was thinking pushing to 12 mins plus overtime.
The current time trial going on is LeMans with chicanes, I think 3 teens is a good time, it should get you a silver right now, I'm not sure how much the lap improves without chicanes.

I'm pretty sure that I'm going to drive the Sauber for this race, maybe the 787 or even the Nissan, gotta try them first though. I have been using the Sauber for the time trial, sort of getting used to it.

Qualifying Highlights I 2023 24 Hours of Le Mans I FIA WEC

Yeah look at these wimps using the chicanes. Just kidding this race track is still crazy fast even with the straight broken up. Plus the high speed right-hander before Indianapolis is the turn that scares me the most here. With the FIA in charge will never see the chicanes removed due to their 2 km straightaway limit.

Hey guys it's a little over 24 hours from this post until our 2023 season final at Le Mans No Chicane. As of now I have every intention to continue this series and honor the prizes. I also a few ideas to add or improve the series and the GT Planet forum. However there's always chance that things out of my control get in the way.

What's next, well after this race I will be taking the summer off. I've learned to avoid operating a league in July or December. I may run some one off events or a shorter run league of a different concept for the late summer and fall. If I do this will be run through a 2nd forum. Which I will announce it opening here so you can find it.

Last edited:
So hey guys I wanted give notice. A scenario has come up. Which may force me to postpone this race. It will depend on how things play out early today as of Saturday. If this postponement must occur. The postponement date is Saturday June 24th.

As for a detailed explanation. Once upon time (Yesterday) we came home for dinner. We parked in our parking spot behind the house in the alley. Across the alley on a grass island is our shed and are neighbor's sheds. Before we got out of the car. I noticed a young cat near our neighbors shed. The cat then ran over to our shed. We being cat people did the usual cat. Normally a stray would just run. I noticed the cat was startled but at the same interested. I don't think it could find us in the car. We called it a few more times. And the cat ran it into one of our neighbors car parks.

Shortly after that we got out of the car and my family went inside. Me being an experienced cat owner and recognizing cat's behavior was unusual for a typical stray cat. I decided to call for cat to see if it was still around. The cat eventually called back. Then it came back out and after some coaxing. I got the cat to come up too me. Well to shortened parts of the story. The cat was very friendly and warmed up quickly. It looked a little malnourished. So we decided give food which it scarfed down. And the cat is now on our elevated covered back porch with food and water. While we decide what to with it. With this being the weekend we might be able to do anything about the cat until Monday but, there is now some uncertainty for if I can host. So I felt a heads-up is necessary.

Last edited:
What are you going to do with the little critter??
Weather or not we're keeping it is still TBA. We don't want the cat in contact with our current resident cat yet. So we'll have to keep the it on porch until we can take somewhere. That either be a vet or a shelter.

Back