Indiana
CWM_Spirit
1695692358504.png

1695692403669.png

Official Website: https://www.indycar.com/
Official YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/indycar
Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/IndyCar
Official Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/indycar/

DISCLAIMER: I am a member of INDYCAR. The viewpoints and postings I author on this website are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of INDYCAR. For official INDYCAR news and postings, please reference the above links to the official website and accounts of INDYCAR.

Last edited:
More IndyCar courtroom drama, this time between Andretti and Grosjean.

As underwhelmed as I have been with Grosjean, Andretti really did screw him over if the stories are true.

Vips probably ran out of money. He's actually pretty quick though, I'm skeptical about Fittipaldi.

He'll be in better equipment. He last race for Dale Coyne if memory serves me right. :lol:

Grosjean has been rumored to be taking his place, which I'm sure won't end terribly at all...

I have a feeling JHR is going to talked about a lot in '24 and not in a good way.

I’m happy to see Ilott got out of that team, hopefully he gets a good seat somewhere.

But I can’t wait to see how this goes down. I predict RG will start getting death threats on social media by May or June.

Last edited:
Has not been the best couple of news days for IndyCar. Yesterday IndyCar delayed the hybrid system until sometime after the Indianapolis 500.
And Honda is floating the idea of leaving the series at the end of their current supplier contract unless costs can be reduced.

Last edited:
I think F1 is showing everyone Spectacle > Racing

I think most people would rather watch 20 cars that are 5 seconds slower then F1 then 28 cars that are 15 seconds slower with closer racing.

Last edited:
2003 Indianapolis 500 winner Gil de Ferran has passed away at at the age of 56 after a heart attack.

2003 Indianapolis 500 winner Gil de Ferran has passed away at at the age of 56 after a heart attack.
I just froze when I learned this. He was like a hero of mine, followed his Indycar carreer closely and his passing really hurts. He is still the greatest Brazilian driver after Senna's death.

My condolences to his family and friends. My father died at the same age and I know how much it hurts. Awful way to end this year.

Last edited:
I couldn’t believe this when I saw it, such a shock. He was a brilliant driver and one of the absolute heroes of peak CART. He only got the Penske drive at the last minute I think after the passing of Greg Moore and ended up winning back to back titles, then was a frontrunner in the IRL too. He also has the distinction of winning both his final ever Indycar race, and his final professional career race too in sportscars. Always seemed like a good guy and had an unbelievable career right back to his F3 battles with Coulthard and Barrichello. Probably one of the best drivers not to race in F1. So young, such a tragic way to end the year.

I couldn’t believe this when I saw it, such a shock. He was a brilliant driver and one of the absolute heroes of peak CART. He only got the Penske drive at the last minute I think after the passing of Greg Moore and ended up winning back to back titles, then was a frontrunner in the IRL too. He also has the distinction of winning both his final ever Indycar race, and his final professional career race too in sportscars. Always seemed like a good guy and had an unbelievable career right back to his F3 battles with Coulthard and Barrichello. Probably one of the best drivers not to race in F1. So young, such a tragic way to end the year.
Castroneves was the one who got the Penske drive after Moore's accident.

Weren't for a conccusion and de Ferran had a clear shot at winning at least one IRL season.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Can't wait for the season to start proper. I'll be sure to check out the season opener in St. Petersburg. It's great how the St. Petersburg track has been raced on for such a while now.

Back