2026/27 Premier League & General Football Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter Liquid
  • 120 comments
  • 7,011 views
Its pretty insane, the level of cheating that went on was just truly staggering. It was so brazen and they are still claiming their innocence even now. This has to be one of the biggest sporting scandals of all time, let alone in Football.

They have until Friday to appeal and its highly likely that they will, if they lose that appeal then they can take it to the High Court in London, but if they lose that appeal then that's it. Like I mentioned before I doubt that we will hear any sanctions this season, I know that the PL are due to meet to discuss those sanctions though. As for what sort of sanctions they will get....who knows, I don't think this has happened before on this scale, so we are in new territory here.

Cheating Bastards!
 
Back