20832 Photography | Closed for Good.

• Thread starter 20832
  • 2,081 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great shots of the Merc - I really like your tones and composition. I also like the partial color pic of the Lotus as well. Well done!

SL55 set is one of your best! Really like the camera angles 👍 I guess I'll have to buy one in that color now :D

great pictures!:drool:
Love how you try to use different angles and get some variety in your pics. Great work:tup:

Thanks, Mate.
Glad you like my work.

It's kinda hard to be unique in the sheer amount of the (high quality) galleries.
That's why I got into automotive photography and try to copy these angles in the best way I can in GT5. :)

I'm not sure, but you may stay tuned for an update today! :)

Got something new for you guys! :)
This time from me Volvo C30 Polestar - Replica!

Hope you like 'em

topgeartesttrack.jpg

topgeartesttrack_1.jpg

topgeartesttrack_2.jpg

topgeartesttrack_4.jpg

I'm swedish, so I have to love this update. And well, yeah. I am lovin' it. :drool:👍
That paint on it looks fantastic, what is it?

@Fishy: Thanks!
I don't know the name of the paint, I just looked after a brighter blue paint and this one seemed to fit quite nice. :)

Is there a way to look this up?

@Nato: Thanks Man! :)
Appreciate it!

I don't know the name of the paint, I just looked after a brighter blue paint and this one seemed to fit quite nice. :)

Is there a way to look this up?
It tells you when you select the car in your garage. :)

Nice shots 20832!! Loved the C30, is it any good btw?

Thanx Mate!
Yes, I kinda liked the idea, too :D

But it sucked that you have to put like 100.000Cr. into this lazy swedish Car! :D

I'm always a sucker for that little C30, great work. Like the second to last shot the most :drool: 👍 I also liked that Elise shot and the Mercedes set. 👍

For us...? You shouldn't have... Well yes you should, I like these alot. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back