20832 Photography | Closed for Good.

• Thread starter 20832
  • 2,081 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
w00t? :D

Yes, I have another update for a different forum that will be posted here in like 2 days or so :D

But I glad you like them! :lol:

The last shot is really relaxed, and beautiful. You've captured the autumn well in the set, but in this shot it takes the cake, it flows really nicely. Awesome work. :drool: 👍

Thanks guys!
I really thought you would humiliate me for this update.

Didn't liked the outcome (except the second) at all. The 5th was okay, but the rest was quite Meh.

Really? These are all good, I like that you've used the Autumn Ring as it's really quite an underrated track. 👍

Thanks for all the support and comments! :)

Got something from my Trackday R32. Hope you like the photos and car! :)
I also got a little preview for my next update.

lagunasecaraceway.jpg

lagunasecaraceway_2.jpg

lagunasecaraceway_3.jpg

lagunasecaraceway_4.jpg

lagunasecaraceway_6.jpg

tsukubacircuit_1.jpg

Lol, I have actually! :lol:

But, I don't upload them there.
But I'm glad you like my pictures!

Dankeschön :)

I like the R32, great to drive. Great to take photos of.
I like the shots. A lot. And I happened to notice that you've gone over to Flickr. Welcome to the dark side. Muahahaha. :P

Got something new for you guys! :)

This time I took the LFA to the Green Hell :)

Tried to go for realism in this update. Tell me what you think! :)

Cheers,

Great set! My favourite shot is the one with the four wheels just off the ground. 👍

Very good update 👍 And I think you certainly got the realism there

Woah. My mind = blown. Love the realism in this shot.

Quick question: How did you get them to look so real in Photomode? D:

First thing:

You have to be in Online Mod, choose a time between 5:30 and 7:30, drive around in a moderate speed but not to quickly or you mighty risk a crash and you have the chance to use the real lines over the Nordschleife.

Than just go to your replay and do some photos in a realistic Angles. To get to know that, you should check out several Car Blogs like Speedhunters or Downshift Australia for some examples! :)
Also it's good to know, where a lot of photographers take photos on the Nordschleife.

This particular shot was taken @ Adenauer Forst. This is a place where a lot of spectators come to watch the action on the track!

The rest is made with Photoshop using the Color Balance and some warm photo filters to make this all a little bit more alive :)

Hope this helps, and glad you like my pictures! :)

Ah, so you used online that explains a lot :D Thanks for the tip! Looking forward to seeing more of your future photoshoots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back