20832 Photography | Closed for Good.

• Thread starter 20832
  • 2,081 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great set! I absolutely love the first shot. :drool: 👍

Thanks Nato! Appreciate it! :)

Oh, wow, beautiful Cooper! Perfect work!

Thanks MadMoss!

_______

Alright fellas! I've decided to withdraw from the whole GT5 Circus for a bit.
Not only does my personal situation allow me to "waste" much time with GT5, but also do I feel a lack of inspiration and lack of joy in GT, and also playing in particular.

I will stay active here and comment on (some) galleries.

I hope you understand this decision, as this wasn't easy at all, because I found a lot of nice people/friends from all over the world.

See you soon and :cheers:

What! But, but you are so close to 2000 posts in your gallery! :sly:

No I totally understand - it's a good thing to take time out if you're feeling stale. I only hope you do get the joy and inspiration back in time and we'll see your gallery active again in here. :)

All the best and see you soon :cheers:

A man gotta do what a man gotta do, right? ;). Once in a while a take some vacations from the GT world too:dopey:. See you soon and dont forget about my gallery :sly:👍.

yeah nato is right your gallery is so close to the 2000 posts
and horde too "A man gotta do what a man gotta do, right?"
well me too i'm closing soon for a while or i'll be taken away from here :indiff:
and an advice from me, do not come back without improvements with your shots, brother ;)
any way see you soon pal :cheers:

The inspiration and joy to play GT5.. I know that feel. Just gotta take some time from it and come back full throttle when you feel enough inspiration and joy to play GT5 again. Good luck 20832!

Thanks Nato! Appreciate it! :)

Thanks MadMoss!

_______

Alright fellas! I've decided to withdraw from the whole GT5 Circus for a bit.
Not only does my personal situation allow me to "waste" much time with GT5, but also do I feel a lack of inspiration and lack of joy in GT, and also playing in particular.

I will stay active here and comment on (some) galleries.

I hope you understand this decision, as this wasn't easy at all, because I found a lot of nice people/friends from all over the world.

See you soon and :cheers:

Hey mate! Well i understand you, i'm on the same situation. Too much shots i guess!

See you around!

👍👍

I totally understand your point of view - I haven't played (in general) for a few weeks now and still can't say that I 'miss' it in any way.

Take your time, my friend; I hope to see you around. :)

Aw man! :guilty: I though we're suppose to do our photoshoot?

Anyways, So long! Farewell! Auf Wiedersehen! Goodbye!

What! But, but you are so close to 2000 posts in your gallery! :sly:

No I totally understand - it's a good thing to take time out if you're feeling stale. I only hope you do get the joy and inspiration back in time and we'll see your gallery active again in here. :)

All the best and see you soon :cheers:

Took the words right outta my mouth.

See you soon man. :cheers:

I definitely understand your situation. I've withdrawn myself some from GT too. That's why I bought FM4 to tick me over, until I find the inspration & love I once had for GT.

In general I haven't played GT for a few weeks.

With my laptop still on the brink of death, my motivation to find a job has become more of a priority than keeping active here. Although that could soon change. :)

I hope you come back, I really enjoy your style. 👍

Sad times... You have been one of my biggest inspirations, so it is very sad for me to see you go, but I understand why you have to do it 👍

I'm finding it hard to stay away and revise at the moment, so I may have to join you in temporary retirement soon (well try to, last time didn't go too well :lol:) but I do still have that motivation in me, because I've still never got a win...

I look forward to a possible future return :)

+1 to all comments

I hope we'll see the grandiose comeback with your best not yet shooted set of photos :D
I wish you all the best ! See you soon :cheers:

Great Cooper shots btw :drool:

Hey Guys!
Just read all you comments and am flattered and touched about the love you guys give me.

Again, I'm planing to stay as active as possible on this very forum, because you showed with these comments, what makes this Board what it is - Open to everyone and heartwarming. That's why I love you guys, and I can say this (with all Homo intended) without being ashamed of myself.

Again - See You Soon! :)
THANK YOU!

Oh, one more GT photographer has withdrawn.:(
Gotta blame Kaz for that at least a liiiil' bit.
Well, I gotta say you showed some great progress.👍
Good luck, man, hope you have the ability to put your creativity to use somewhere else.
See ya.

Sorry to see you're closing down...

As one of the most prolific Photomoders on GTP, it's understandable that you may feel like moving on... but there will always be a receptive audience if and when you make any more additions to your gallery. All the best 👍

I understand your situation, this take a lot of time and it's normal that some day you decided one pause, I hope to see you soon ;).

Oh, one more GT photographer has withdrawn.:(
Gotta blame Kaz for that at least a liiiil' bit.
Well, I gotta say you showed some great progress.👍
Good luck, man, hope you have the ability to put your creativity to use somewhere else.
See ya.

Thanks Alex!
No need to blame Kaz for that :lol:

I hope to see your return soon. Amazing photos are needed on gtplanet, so please return soon.
Hoping you'll return before gt6 :(

Thanks Mate!
Sure thing I'm going to return before GT6. We'll see, how things are going to go. If everything goes well, I think I can return to full - time here in June, if not maybe somewhat around End of July, maybe later. But I'm trying my best not let all this going on for too far.

Sorry to see you're closing down...

As one of the most prolific Photomoders on GTP, it's understandable that you may feel like moving on... but there will always be a receptive audience if and when you make any more additions to your gallery. All the best 👍

Appreciate it very much, Touring Mars!
I think that this may be the main reason, why I feel this lack of creativity and joy. I've been playing this game extensivly since it's release. That's also close 1 and Half now. And since then (or much rather since I signed up here) I've been consistently been putting out Photos, tried to comment on almost every showroom. Don't get me wrong, I still like and love be around here and to comment on the showrooms and certain other topics, but I think it has become too much of a time killer. ;-)

I understand your situation, this take a lot of time and it's normal that some day you decided one pause, I hope to see you soon ;).

Thanks Adrian. :)

All I can say is, COME BACK SOON! :cheers:

I'll try. We'll see.

:( I will wait you, 20832! Good luck in all your cases!

Thank you MadMoss!
And you better keep on posting your great work, I'll watch you :lol:

Happened to me the same about a month ago. What you have to do is, use GT5 as a complement to other games.

I hope you get back soon :)👍

This is weird! I finally check GTP today and this happens! :(
I'm sure this is a temporary hiatus...I do this sometimes when I'm bored with GT5...oh well, thanks for the support btw :)

Thanks for the kind words! Well, I still have two Sets in the pipeline, that I'm going to release. Really hope you like my last two hoorah's!

Beautiful MX-5! :drool:
Farewell, my Pascal!

Last edited:
if gt5 had a livery and other stuff i would made a car for you, but it dosent :(
great set Pascal see you soon :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back