20832 Photography | Closed for Good.

• Thread starter 20832
  • 2,081 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty fellas! It's time again for an update. Been some time. :)
Leave me some thoughts, nothing really spectacular though :lol:

Yay!
And what a comeback! I mean, it's a Z4 with orange wheels and I like it, it's like... impossible... but I do like it a lot. Wow.:drool:

Nice comeback, all of the shots are nice but the second one :drool:, it looks real love that one 👍

Great to see you back, Pascal :D

Super realistic as normal - #1 to #4 are the best 4 for me :drool:👍

Yay!
And what a comeback! I mean, it's a Z4 with orange wheels and I like it, it's like... impossible... but I do like it a lot. Wow.:drool:

Thanks. Yeah, I was looking for a crazy color combination, because this should've been a secondary car for my Nissan Silvia, especially for the drifiting. And drift cars are flashy.

Appreciate your comment, Alex! :)

Woo hoo !
What a lovely shots ! So awesome !!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Thanks Ilya!
I see, that you've could keep your high level pictures! :)

This is looking good! :D

Cheers, Mate! ;-)

Lovely comeback! :drool:

DEM ORANGE WHEELS! :eek:

Cheers, Justin!
Yeah, again I really like the color combo.

BkS
Nothing spectacular? LIES!

Willkommen zurück, Bruder ;) :cheers:

Cheery - O Mate! :lol:
Glad you like 'em so much. :)

Nice comeback, all of the shots are nice but the second one :drool:, it looks real love that one 👍

Thanks. Yeah, that was actually the first shot I did and realised how realistic it could look in the right light. Thanks tazj. :)

Great to see you back, Pascal :D

Super realistic as normal - #1 to #4 are the best 4 for me :drool:👍

Thanks Mate!
I really hope that nothing unusual comes in between my "comeback", so I do hope to get a little bit more active again here. :P

Good to see you back. And what a return!

Thanks obsessive!
Glad you still appreciate my work, even after my abstinence :lol:

Thanks Faisal! :)
Alright, I'm getting really close to the 2000th Post now. :lol:

Do I have to do something for that? :lol:

Yay, you're back! 👍 Those orange wheels! :eek: somehow that's a stroke of genius - they really work with the white car. :bowdown: All of the shots are astoundingly good - the break has served you well. :drool: :)

Looks like you're back in full power! Awesome shots... the MX-5 ones are mindblowing! Plus, the Z4 looks damn good in this color combo.

The best thing when you lost your motivation with GT is to play something else. When you get back, you'll be just like: "whoa, it is really good eh?" again. :)

Awesome come back and with style :sly: :cheers:.

Thanks Horde! :sly:

Yay, you're back! 👍 Those orange wheels! :eek: somehow that's a stroke of genius - they really work with the white car. :bowdown: All of the shots are astoundingly good - the break has served you well. :drool: :)

It's actually a very bright grey, but yeah it really looks very nice. :)
Thanks for the praise! :)

SVX
Wow, just wow. Amazingly realistic. :drool:👍

Thanks Josh, always try to stay realistic.

Looks like you're back in full power! Awesome shots... the MX-5 ones are mindblowing! Plus, the Z4 looks damn good in this color combo.

The best thing when you lost your motivation with GT is to play something else. When you get back, you'll be just like: "whoa, it is really good eh?" again. :)

Thanks Diegor! I definetly hadn't had this reaction, but it's always fun to shoot some cars of thee tracks. :)

Wow, fantastic photoset with Z4, amazing work!

Thanks MadMoss! :D

If I had to pick one shot as my favourite, then it would be number 7.

Cheers Mate!

Of course!

2000th reply. :sly:

:lol:

Thanks for the 2000th reply. Well, I'm gonna see what I can do.
I have a slight idea, but If that works out, we'll see.

Very nice! Especially like these two.

7365007812_c99e7d9ce5_z.jpg

7179779945_726f679a9f_z.jpg

Like the mood in them. 👍

I know that I an late but congrats on the 2k replies, just been taking a break from the whole GT thing

Thanks Matt!
For those, who are wondering if I'm going to update at any time and are impatient, here's what you do!

Head over to my Showroom @ ForzaPlanet, where I'm currently updating more frequently and leave me a nice comment if you're signed up there.

20832 @ ForzaPlanet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back