24 Heures du Mans 2011 - 79th Grand Prix d'Endurance - June 11-12

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ardius
  • 2,362 comments
  • 135,381 views
So it looks like Ordonez is done, Ayari is back in
 
It's a shame I can't watch the last hour of the race because I have to leave now. My prediction is that the #2 Audi will keep the lead, bye
 
Only an hour to go, the ordeal is almost over!!! GO AUDI!!!
 
Famine, please help in answering this for me with that big delicious genius brain of yours!! :D

:odd:

Don't think there's much to say now. Audi come 1st :guilty:, Peugeot come 2nd :yuck:, that's that.
 
Dr. Urlich seems a bit more relaxed now, gives me confidence, as well.
 
:odd:

Don't think there's much to say now. Audi come 1st :guilty:, Peugeot come 2nd :yuck:, that's that.

I shouldn't be saying this to a Peugeot fan but...you never know at Le Mans :crazy:.
 
Final hour now...
 
We're in the final hour of the race boys! It's been far too long
 
Robertson down to 4th in class?
 
Last hour, until now it was already a very great and exciting race. Everything was in it.
`maybe some more rain.
 
It's less than an hour . . . from here on, remaining time can only be expressed as minutes . . . no more hours to have to look at.
 
Final hour now...

My I bite someone elses nails? I've ran out of them :lol:. Won't be relaxed until I see a parade of marshalls waving all colours of flags greeting the R18 at the Ford Chicane :nervous:.
 
Audi #2 going in the pits.

Underbody inspection, windshield wipe, splash 'o fuel and off it goes.
 
Since we're heading towards an Audi victory, I figured this picture would be wonderful for the Audi fans to look at.

The Evolution of the TDi - Featuring R10, R15 & R18! :D
r18wallpaper3.jpg
 
Won't be relaxed until I see a parade of marshalls waving all colours of flags greeting the R18 at the Ford Chicane :nervous:.

Followed by a huge explosion behind them on the circuit to celebrate their victory (courtesy of Top Gear for the lulz). Only they set it off too early and it goes horribly wrong :lol:
 
My I bite someone elses nails? I've ran out of them :lol:. Won't be relaxed until I see a parade of marshalls waving all colours of flags greeting the R18 at the Ford Chicane :nervous:.

+1

For the Audi guys out there:
 
COME ON PAGENAUD. Please. I really want Peugeot win. Please?
 
I'd be biting mine, but I'm too damn tired. I even cheated a bit and took a hour-long catnap with about 5 hours left. :lol:
 
COME ON PAGENAUD. Please. I really want Peugeot win. Please?

My last hope from him to catch up with the leading LMP1. If not well its good that they're in 2nd and third place.
 
Update on the #60 Gulf-AMR Middle East driver Mike Wainwright who crashed earlier - he has fractured ribs, cracked pelvis and a punctured lung.

Get well soon to him. 👍
 
GO ROBERTSON RACING!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for them!
 
# 60 Mike Wainwright in hospital fractured ribs, cracked pelvis after his accident last night.

Tweeter says. I don't remember that accident, maybe happened when my eyes were taking a break. Anyways, best wishes for the man.
 
Back