24 Hour Le Mans, what happened to my car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrm1955
  • 40 comments
  • 6,236 views
Messages
94
Messages
mrm1955
I gave my drivers a Minolta to use in the 24 Hrs Le Mans.

Didn't want all those miles on my good race cars, he he.

I checked in after a couple of hours and everything was good I was in the lead by one lap. The car looked fine.

Checked in about 6 hours later and it was dark and raining, no problem, still in lead one lap.

Went to bed, got up in the morning, 6 hour left to race, what happened to my car?

My minolta looked like it had been repeatedly crashed and almost destroyed.
The rear wing was bent up and wobbling about to fall off and the front bumper was dragging the ground. The sides were bashed up and wobbling as well.

I was 6 laps behind, WTH, how could the minolta get 6 laps behind in a short time after leading for so long?

Guess I'll never know, cause I sure wasn't going to watch a replay, He He.

I guess I'll use my RedBull next as there is no chance to lose with it.
 
watch the replay and u'll find out!
(i even know if it's possible)
 
The tires? When entering the pits it just uses the same tire compound you bought it with.
 
Im betting on tired drivers, happened to me on Tsukuba 9h, theyre levels just werent up to it. They start to make alot of mistakes and pit every lap to change for a different completely exhausted driver that will pit after 1 lap.

But since Minolta is a standard car i cant imagine how couldve anything been wobbling or falling off... theyre just bent and dirty/scrathed.
 
Whats wrong with putting miles on a car? It's not like it does an irrepairable damage.
Back on topic, how on earth does the minolta lose/get damaged parts? It's a standard car!
 
Should have played it very safe and used an X1.
What I noticed when driving my FGT around Indy (before I got the X1) was that after a while, the Rear wing and nose started bending in one direction (can't remember which).
Maybe it was due to excessive laps in one direction?
 
The funny thing when i use my X2010 is that all the other cars have their rear end smashed up because BOB doesnt know how to overtake so he runs into them at 220 mph..repeat that for 24h..:)
 
The funny thing when i use my X2010 is that all the other cars have their rear end smashed up because BOB doesnt know how to overtake so he runs into them at 220 mph..repeat that for 24h..:)

This.
Bob is an idiot at overtaking, chances are he crashed your Minolta trying to overtake the back marker. Also, he's a gentleman who would park on the side of the track to let the incoming traffic pass by before he get back to racing.
My Bob is racing The Ring 24 Hrs, the last race that I'll have to endure his stupidity.
 
HN7
This.
Bob is an idiot at overtaking, chances are he crashed your Minolta trying to overtake the back marker. Also, he's a gentleman who would park on the side of the track to let the incoming traffic pass by before he get back to racing.
My Bob is racing The Ring 24 Hrs, the last race that I'll have to endure his stupidity.

Lucky you 👍
Cheers to the end of your B-Spec misery.
My time is no where close :(
 
The X1 will solve all your problems
 
if you don't want to put the miles on your X2010, just use the FGT. it crushes that race easily and you will win having lapped the field MANY times.

also just make sure NOT to set your pit strategy to have Bobs pit at any given strength level - that way Bobs will only pit when they need tires or fuel.

been grinding this one out a lot myself and just got to level 39 - only a few more races to hit 40!

-d
 
Great replies, Guys.

Thanks

I will use the redbull next time 👍
 
I always use the X2010 when Bob is grinding, except when i use Bob racing as entertainment and i want to watch a good race (ex : Nurburgring 4h, where i usually give him a nice exotic such as F40/458/LFA/Yellowbird..).
 
I always use the X2010 when Bob is grinding, except when i use Bob racing as entertainment and i want to watch a good race (ex : Nurburgring 4h, where i usually give him a nice exotic such as F40/458/LFA/Yellowbird..).

I wouldn't trust Bob with anything, so will give him the best car possible.
 
I wouldn't trust Bob with anything, so will give him the best car possible.

For that particular race, a tuned F40 will be more than enough for BOB. He laps 8.30s while the field laps at 9.xx at best. I tried with a lightly tuned F40 and he still won although the first laps were a close race.
 
For that particular race, a tuned F40 will be more than enough for BOB. He laps 8.30s while the field laps at 9.xx at best. I tried with a lightly tuned F40 and he still won although the first laps were a close race.

I haven't unlocked that yet but will definitely use my X1 mule.
My Bob doesn't deserve anything luxury at all.
 
Started Bob on the Le Mans last evening. Checked before I went to bed. He was 4 laps ahead, even though it had started raining and he was still running on slicks. I thought about pitting him for intermediates but decided he would pit when he needed to.

This morning the car was beat to heck (front wing folded completely under the tire). I assume the rain finally caught up with him. But he was 12 laps ahead so all is well.
 
Lucky you 👍
Cheers to the end of your B-Spec misery.
My time is no where close :(

Only ~1 hour left. Just for laugh, I keep increase his pace until it's red hot and he becomes a road rage maniac. He rams everyone in his way at full speed sending the other cars in the grass and to the fence. There's a Blitz Skyline that was hit and went airborne :lol: Good times, at least Bob is good for something :sly:
 
Started Bob on the Le Mans last evening. Checked before I went to bed. He was 4 laps ahead, even though it had started raining and he was still running on slicks. I thought about pitting him for intermediates but decided he would pit when he needed to.

This morning the car was beat to heck (front wing folded completely under the tire). I assume the rain finally caught up with him. But he was 12 laps ahead so all is well.

What car you using?

HN7
Only ~1 hour left. Just for laugh, I keep increase his pace until it's red hot and he becomes a road rage maniac :lol:. He will ram everyone in his way at full speed sending the other cars in the grass and to the fence. Good times, at least Bob is good for something :sly:

Bob is sometimes better than some online players!
Enjoy the 3 million XP you get for finishing the event :lol:
 
You can always count on bob to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
 
Bob is sometimes better than some online players!
Enjoy the 3 million XP you get for finishing the event :lol:

Thanks. I will :)

OH WAIT! :grumpy:

It's alright. It's worth it just to leave the whole B-spec behind so I don't have to think about it anymore.
 
HN7
Thanks. I will :)

OH WAIT! :grumpy:

It's alright. It's worth it just to leave the whole B-spec behind so I don't have to think about it anymore.

Exactly, I made a thread about it and nobody understood :(
We should get 3 million Cr. instead :D:D:D
 
Exactly, I made a thread about it and nobody understood :(
We should get 3 million Cr. instead :D:D:D

My guess is PD will increase the Level Cap at some point in the future. Let's face it, pretty much any game with Level Cap will have the cap increase so people can keep grinding. Any one up to grind for B-spec Level 50? :lol:
 
HN7
My guess is PD will increase the Level Cap at some point in the future. Let's face it, pretty much any game with Level Cap will have the cap increase so people can keep grinding. Any one up to grind for B-spec Level 50? :lol:

:scared::scared::scared:

What's wrong with you man... :nervous:
 
HN7
My guess is PD will increase the Level Cap at some point in the future. Let's face it, pretty much any game with Level Cap will have the cap increase so people can keep grinding. Any one up to grind for B-spec Level 50? :lol:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
 
:scared::scared::scared:

What's wrong with you man... :nervous:

I'm a sick man, I think I need professional help :guilty:

But FYI, you will need ~374 mil XP to reach Level 50 from Level 40. That's about 125 times grinding the Nurb 24HRs. That's something to think about.
 
HN7
I'm a sick man, I think I need professional help :guilty:

But FYI, you will need ~374 mil XP to reach Level 50 from Level 40. That's about 125 times grinding the Nurb 24HRs. That's something to think about.

It's a conspiracy to get electricity companies more money and make the world end before 2012!!!
Then they won't need to have anymore updates or make GT6!!!
 
What car you using?

Forgot to mention. FGT. I don't have any interest in giving Bob a close race. I want him to win easy and get max exp so I can reach 40 and end this grinding madness.
 
Back