24 Hours of Nürburgring - June 21st-22nd 2014

  • Thread starter Thread starter GranTurismo916
  • 938 comments
  • 49,236 views
What happened to the #69 McLaren?

Both McLaren had to retire, the #69 had enough problems on Saturday as it is, so I don't think it drove a lot more. And #66 was involved in a crash in the night.
 
Well done, guys. A solid 14th overall finish by #24 GT-R, a drama-filled 24th overall finish by #80 GT-R and an unfortunate retirement by #30 GT-R. #80 GT-R must've climbed a lot of places to finish on 24th. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::gtpflag:
 
Last edited:
Both McLaren had to retire, the #69 had enough problems on Saturday as it is, so I don't think it drove a lot more. And #66 was involved in a crash in the night.
That's sad. That #66 McLaren GT3 was doing so well.
 
I'm definitely happy for René Rast!

@sangdude82: Yea, I was hoping, that the #66 could kinda keep up with the big boys.
 
I bet you that Rene Rast is the next factory Audi driver to get into the LMP1 car.
 
Now it's official, the next 24h Nürburgring is going to be around the 14th May! :)
 
Now it's official, the next 24h Nürburgring is going to be around the 14th May! :)
WHYYYYY???? Why can't they pick one weekend???? :(
 
So, it's Audi 1st, Mercedes-Benz 2nd & 3rd, right?
 
So, it's Audi 1st, Mercedes-Benz 2nd & 3rd, right?

Yup.

The guy on Radio Le Mans was almost in tears at the end there. I can understand - it was a fantastic race.
 
What do you mean? Le Mans and N24 on the same weekend? Hell no! :lol:
Yes, and Spa can be then too! :lol: They change the Nurburgring date every year, they need to just pick one weekend to run it every year!
 
N24hs_%C2%ADfail_3.gif
 
Yup.

The guy on Radio Le Mans was almost in tears at the end there. I can understand - it was a fantastic race.
God, the drama right at the end with the BMW Z4 GT3 and that little hatchback!!! The Aston Martin got a breathing space because of that.
 
Back