24 Hours of Nürburgring - June 21st-22nd 2014

  • Thread starter Thread starter GranTurismo916
  • 938 comments
  • 49,236 views
2014 LeMans + Nürburgring

Audi gets the 24hours crown.

DOLE_LAT_LM24_2014_50059jpg.jpg


nuerburg_audi5x4_Diashow.jpg
 
I have a Nurburgring trackday lobby up if anyone is interested.


1472-6118-4259-7714-6842
MANTA will happen... but in a different form.

@The Stig Farmer should know (GRC ;)).
 
We'll see, how they do next month in Spa ;)
Hopefully Nissan/Team RJN send 2 GT-Rs to Spa 24h race. Having one car on a 24 hour race is quite risky.
 
I'll ask again now it has all settled down in here! :) Do the GT3 cars run any restrictors in the Nurburgring 24h?
 
I'll ask again now it has all settled down in here! :) Do the GT3 cars run any restrictors in the Nurburgring 24h?
I'm guessing that those cars are running under the FIA's GT3 specification.
 
I'm guessing that those cars are running under the FIA's GT3 specification.
Well of course they're GT3 cars... the FIA set no BOP rules. It's up to the series.

To answer @finnracer, they run largely unrestricted; certainly the fastest GT3 cars that race.
 
I'll ask again now it has all settled down in here! :) Do the GT3 cars run any restrictors in the Nurburgring 24h?

The SP9 GT3 class runs under the regulations of the FIA GT3, yes.
 
hsv
Well of course they're GT3 cars... the FIA set no BOP rules. It's up to the series.

To answer @finnracer, they run largely unrestricted; certainly the fastest GT3 cars that race.
I see. Thanks :)
 
Thanks for all of the replies, some of them did seem quicker than they are in 'conventional' FIA GT3 racing.
 
While I was not able to watch the finish, it was great watching with you folks again (even if there was a lot less of you around). Guess I'll see you guys again when the Spa 24 Hours comes around.
 
Now we need the Manta, the audi TT, and LFA nurburgring cars added with their zurich numbers and liveries :O
I approve of this idea. If I was Kaz I'd get 3 members of the Car team on this ASAP.
 
Now we need the Manta, the audi TT, and LFA nurburgring cars added with their zurich numbers and liveries :O

Before GT6 gets Manta, I thought we need more Manta in this thread. :D

 
Back