24 Hours of Nurburgring - Completed

• Thread starter GhostBoy
  • 41 comments
Very nice race report.đź‘Ť
I like the way you write everything down and implement real life breaks from the game and how you think they had effect on your driving. (the MMA training for example!)
Pretty epic moment when GT5 is finished for you!

Thank you! Finishing GT5 isn't that good. Now I feel like I've squeezed everything out of this fantastic game. I went Online and drove few laps on Spa... Got bored as hell, quit the race. It feels like it's enough. It feels like the handling, even being real, is just annoying now. :/
I wrote a lot of non-important BS, instead of writing something actually interesting and worthy-for-future-participants stuff... But I guess the rain did it's job and there's nothing I can do. And hey, my arms really felt tired that day! :D I gave my best during that practice. :D

Great job with the race! I eventually want to do the 24 Hours of Le Mans and 24 Hours of Nuburgring as well. I tried the LM24 for about an hour in my 900 HP ZR1 RM but it understeers like crazy. I want to do both races in a GT-Class car, because I despise driving LMPs. Reading this thread, the R35 TC looks like a good choice because of the AWD in the rain, but I want to see if any American cars can do the job as well. And I'm using a DualShock 3 by the way.

Great job with the race! I eventually want to do the 24 Hours of Le Mans and 24 Hours of Nuburgring as well. I tried the LM24 for about an hour in my 900 HP ZR1 RM but it understeers like crazy. I want to do both races in a GT-Class car, because I despise driving LMPs. Reading this thread, the R35 TC looks like a good choice because of the AWD in the rain, but I want to see if any American cars can do the job as well. And I'm using a DualShock 3 by the way.

Thank you! With DS3 the race is automatically going to get harder. I'm not really into driving LMPs as well, but with DS3, I don't know. With R35 TC it might be a close one! Best of luck with the race! :P

Amazing read, i used the GTR R35 TC for my money making vid aswell, its my favourite car atm lol, i think it a beast on nurburgring :>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtiJN62ktCw

I wonder how many Gb's a 24 hour race recorded will be LOL.

With an HD capture card... Oh well, I can't even imagine :lol: watched your vid, pretty awesome way to make money :D. Few weeks ago when I was hunting the "Car collector" trophy I did B-Spec on the same track, was getting 1.6M cr, but the prices got cut in half.. :P

It's a good car, though I don't feel any real sympathy for it. I like the XJR-9 on the 'Ring much better. With clutch and H-shifter. :D

Thank you :P

You wrote about some problems with brake pedal. If at that very moment you see a lil red indication on brake graph in HUD then it may very well be THIS
Read my post because I had repaired my brake pedal/hardware. Took 30 minutes.

You wrote about some problems with brake pedal. If at that very moment you see a lil red indication on brake graph in HUD then it may very well be THIS
Read my post because I had repaired my brake pedal/hardware. Took 30 minutes.

Pushing the pedal to the end and just letting it go did the trick for me :)

Latest Posts

Back