24 hrs le mans

  • Thread starter Thread starter WDjango
  • 39 comments
  • 3,138 views
Messages
32
Messages
dtracing33
I racing alone in this monster event or can I pick one of my driver from B-spec?
 
It's either you or B-Spec. You can't do both in the same race.
 
Aww thanks.. will be an amazing long day lol.
 
Why did they NOT enable you to save? They couldn't possibly have thought this through.
 
I can do it, with 10 cups of coffee lol plus 5 at night session but my PS3 might burnin up
 
they should of made no bspec only mode in my opinion.

just play either in A or B.

take into consideration how uninventive bspec mode is in its current form unless they patch it.
 
It's either you or B-Spec. You can't do both in the same race.

I hope at some point PD will re-introduce teaming up with your B-spec driver, or better drivers (so you can really simulate the 3 driver per car rule at the real Le Mans and the 3/4 driver a cars at the real Nurburgring 24). To me it was one of the best feature in GT4 Enduro races, the ability to take a break while leaving the race running.
 
Ring 24h is worse

Le mans have very loooong straights, soo you can have a little rest
Nurburgring is a complicated track, and ia cars are faster, soo it is a very hard race
 
Us poor people with a family will never be able to do these races without a save function.
 
Us poor people with a family will never be able to do these races without a save function.

Tip > Do it with friends, it's very fun !

3 or 4 friends...
 
I racing alone in this monster event or can I pick one of my driver from B-spec?

I'm afraid you're doing it alone - the B-Spec-swap feature hasn't returned :(
 
I hope at some point PD will re-introduce teaming up with your B-spec driver, or better drivers (so you can really simulate the 3 driver per car rule at the real Le Mans and the 3/4 driver a cars at the real Nurburgring 24). To me it was one of the best feature in GT4 Enduro races, the ability to take a break while leaving the race running.

When I first got the game, I thought this was the main reason to do B-spec. I was very surprised later on when I found you have to do the entire race alone.

Also, consider the fact that its not human to keep a racing edge for a longer period of time. Or healthy...

You've got two options to do this:
- One, leave the Playstation on for a longer period, which denies using it for mediastreaming or letting other people use it.

- Two, get some friends to play while you sleep and go to work. You'll probably have to pay them racing driver fees.


CLEARLY a very poor gameplay issue. They MUST fix this with a patch.

Enable B-spec drivers to participate, OR enable to save the game at pit stop.

What were they thinking? The way it is now is even more elitist than a group of kiddos playing Counter-Strike.
 
Us poor people with a family will never be able to do these races without a save function.

Well, theres always a pause button if you don't mind having your PS3 turned on for some time. It wont take damage by it or overheat so that's not really an issue.
 
how did the poor guy buy a ps3? maybe he stole it?
 
When I first got the game, I thought this was the main reason to do B-spec. I was very surprised later on when I found you have to do the entire race alone.

Also, consider the fact that its not human to keep a racing edge for a longer period of time. Or healthy...

You've got two options to do this:
- One, leave the Playstation on for a longer period, which denies using it for mediastreaming or letting other people use it.

- Two, get some friends to play while you sleep and go to work. You'll probably have to pay them racing driver fees.


CLEARLY a very poor gameplay issue. They MUST fix this with a patch.

Enable B-spec drivers to participate, OR enable to save the game at pit stop.

What were they thinking? The way it is now is even more elitist than a group of kiddos playing Counter-Strike.

Kudos!
 
Meh, a couple hours driving down Hunadieries, headlights ablaze - I don't mind that idea...
 
I didn't want to start a new thread to ask this question, and i don't think I'm allowed because i only have about 70 posts.

If i wanted to do a Le Mans type endurance with a friend that went from day to night, would we still be able to use the F1 cars? Even though they don't have lights. I read someone did a karting event at night without the headlights so maybe you can with the F1's.

Sorry if that was a abit off topic.

Thanks
 
I didn't want to start a new thread to ask this question, and i don't think I'm allowed because i only have about 70 posts.

If i wanted to do a Le Mans type endurance with a friend that went from day to night, would we still be able to use the F1 cars? Even though they don't have lights. I read someone did a karting event at night without the headlights so maybe you can with the F1's.

Sorry if that was a abit off topic.

Thanks

F1 can only race aggainst F1 or F2007...
 
F1 can only race aggainst F1 or F2007...

Yes i know that. My friend loves the F2007 and i love the F10 so that part is ok. If we only wanted to race with the F1's could we do it at night?
 
Yes i know that. My friend loves the F2007 and i love the F10 so that part is ok. If we only wanted to race with the F1's could we do it at night?

I'm not sure, but i think you can
 
If this were a PS2 I would not be affraid. I completed all of the endurance races in GT4 by leaving it on for days. But it scares me with the PS3.:nervous:
I've already gone through 4 Xbox 360's because of overheating and am really not in the mood to replace a PS3.

Does the PS3 have the same issues as the Xbox? Can I leave it on for days and not worry like the PS2? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
 
If ya want to replace your old fat 80 GB ps3, n planning to buy a new 360 GB slim, than doesn't matter :)
 
My 320GB Slim has been on for over a week ,Someone else mentioned that it won't Brick the Slims as they Use Less Power and in fact after a Certain amount of Time the System will Run Cooler as everything Stablises due to it not being switched off and on

Seems to make Sense I bloody hope so i'm at Level 30 A-Spec and almost there in B-Spec
 
Back