- 19,940

- Alabamamania
I'll keep my HDTV on a bit longer tonight.
I mowed my lawn for the first time in six months last week, which offset any carbon put out by my 15 year-old car and lawnmower.
Damn Tony pissed me off last week, and again.
I'll keep my HDTV on a bit longer tonight.
Can the actors top berating me over why I should be "green" and receive an "energy audit" on my home? I suppose producing a television show that has 24 episodes of things blowing up isn't exactly helping "Climate Change"... uh, I mean "Global Warming".
I'll keep my HDTV on a bit longer tonight.
If the producers want to purchase "Carbon Credits", then that's fine with me. Do not stand there on my television and tell me what I should do. I'll turn on my HDTV again, just for the hell of it.
Kim is played by Elisha Cuthbert right? If not, she looks just like her! 👍Mmmmm, Kim Bauer is still fantastic.
Kiefer Sutherland headbutts fashion designer to defend Brooke Shields
TMZ is tracking all the twists and turns in the Kiefer Sutherland headbutting case at the big Metropolitan Art Institute's Costume Gala Monday night.
Law enforcement sources told TMZ that Sutherland headbutted a man to defend Brooke Shields's honor.
It all went down at an after-gala party, when witnesses said the alleged victim - Proenza Schouler designer Jack McCollough - knocked Shields over and Sutherland saw it happen.
Witnesses said Sutherland told McCollough to apologize and when the designer pushed the "24' star, Sutherland headbutted him. McCollough was seen nursing a broken nose when leaving the First Precinct in Lower Manhattan Tuesday night, according to NYC media reports.
Police are investigating the incident and Sutherland hadn't been interviewed as of Tuesday night.
In the meantime, Shields' representative told TMZ Tuesday night that McCollough did nothing to warrant the alleged attack. "Nothing happened to her," the actress' rep said, adding "Jack did nothing inappropriate. It's not clear what caused Kiefer to do what he did."
Police apparently plan to interview Shields on Wednesday.
I absolutely loved Bauer's smackdown on Garofalo last night. That's what you get for actin' a fool on MSNBC.
EDIT: "Bitch" isn't censored?