24: Season 7

  • Thread starter Thread starter Solid Fro
  • 48 comments
  • 4,216 views
I'll keep my HDTV on a bit longer tonight.

I mowed my lawn for the first time in six months last week, which offset any carbon put out by my 15 year-old car and lawnmower.

Damn Tony pissed me off last week, and again.
 
If the producers want to purchase "Carbon Credits", then that's fine with me. Do not stand there on my television and tell me what I should do. I'll turn on my HDTV again, just for the hell of it.
 
If the producers want to purchase "Carbon Credits", then that's fine with me. Do not stand there on my television and tell me what I should do. I'll turn on my HDTV again, just for the hell of it.

Nobody's telling you what to do. There's nothing wrong with promoting a cause on TV, just like there's nothing wrong with selling a product on TV.

Seriously, what about a 15 second blip once a week gets your panties in such a bunch?
 
Other than it being a some what bogus cause?

Ummm...

It wastes 15 seconds on my DVR. 15 seconds that my DVR could have been off, not polluting the planet... or something.
 
Yup, it's Elisha Cuthbert.

elisha-cuthbert2.jpg


Fantastic.
 
So who else is getting sick of the woman playing the president's daughter? She's trying to play crazy but is just coming off as angsty.
 
I kinda like her. I like the whole Washington insider political power play stuff.

I absolutely loved Bauer's smackdown on Garofalo last night. That's what you get for actin' a fool on MSNBC.
 
Kiefer Sutherland headbutts fashion designer to defend Brooke Shields

TMZ is tracking all the twists and turns in the Kiefer Sutherland headbutting case at the big Metropolitan Art Institute's Costume Gala Monday night.

Law enforcement sources told TMZ that Sutherland headbutted a man to defend Brooke Shields's honor.

It all went down at an after-gala party, when witnesses said the alleged victim - Proenza Schouler designer Jack McCollough - knocked Shields over and Sutherland saw it happen.

Witnesses said Sutherland told McCollough to apologize and when the designer pushed the "24' star, Sutherland headbutted him. McCollough was seen nursing a broken nose when leaving the First Precinct in Lower Manhattan Tuesday night, according to NYC media reports.

Police are investigating the incident and Sutherland hadn't been interviewed as of Tuesday night.

In the meantime, Shields' representative told TMZ Tuesday night that McCollough did nothing to warrant the alleged attack. "Nothing happened to her," the actress' rep said, adding "Jack did nothing inappropriate. It's not clear what caused Kiefer to do what he did."

Police apparently plan to interview Shields on Wednesday.

http://www.kansascity.com/stargazing/story/1181157.html

How insane is Kiefer??

One note about last night's episode: How the **** did the younger brother break a mirror, grab a good size piece (without severely cutting himself), and stab a baddie in the neck in a span of about 2 seconds with his hands tied together, with a flashbang going off?? Dude was a blur!
 
I absolutely loved Bauer's smackdown on Garofalo last night. That's what you get for actin' a fool on MSNBC.

And a week later when we got it, I quite enjoyed it too :D
 
I'm surprised Garofalo hasn't called Bauer a "racist redneck" for torturing terrorists yet.

Oh, I didn't know Captain Slow was a terrorist!

Two hours remaining!
 
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Season 8!!!! YAY!!!
 
Did anyone else crack up when Kim Bauer yelled "DAMMIT!"?

It was pretty satisfying to finally see Olivia go down, what a bitch.

I can't wait for Day 8.

EDIT: "Bitch" isn't censored?
 
I felt a little dissapointed with the latter parts of this season. Overall there were plenty of good moments but the way the story started to tie up and the twists near the end jsut felt rushed to me. Half of the twists near the end were a big case of deja vu. I did enjoy the season but I feel that overall it didn't fulfill it's potential.
 
Kim needs to do some more running with half button shirts, mmmm...

EDIT: "Bitch" isn't censored?

No, but the admins will still smack your wrist for using it. Go figure... :rolleyes:
 
Bump

Someone needs to start a 24: Season 8 thread since it debuted
here in the U.S. last night :D

I don't want to start anymore threads (or post anymore than necessary actually. If possible, I would take back/delete about 90% of my posts anyway :lol: less is more)

So would any other 24 fans please be kind enough to start a new season thread?
 
The new series doesn't start in the UK until next Sunday, they're showing a double bill to kick off the new series.

If anyone does start a new thread please consider that we haven't seen any of it yet.
 
The third hour was awesome! Time for hour 4.
 
Back