240drift versus milefile and red eye racer

  • Thread starter Thread starter tm2003
  • 184 comments
  • 4,964 views
Messages
471
the battle drifter veses grip racers who will be the champion , idea for fairness can the gtp people decide which track car and race.


p.s im sorry neon for posting a kind of olr in the main forum but more people can come here and the original post is here so people will come here and see it. :)
 
I want 240drift to have the best opportunity possible,... we originally gave HIM the choice of what car/track,.. so, in all fairness,... I think he should have the opportunity to decide.
 
ok no prob. if 240drift replies we are set.
now what about rules i thought
sector time .
no wall ridding
only stay on track
no wall touching .
overall time
x port/sharkport replay if possible.


and i also had a little idea. as you are see ing who is better at grip what about trying a reverse one aswell. you red eye and milefile versus 240 drift in a drift challenge aswell:)
 
yeah then its fair 2 on 2 but i can change the subject title now but you r in
 
how bout this...midfield in arcade mode, using the bone stock castrol supra (from the cars you unlock by doing single race) we'll see who gets the fastest lap :)


here's my time..(with replay proof) 1'07.768
 
240drift has desided the race and car and he will post them up here in a sec
 
Hey guys. I chose Midfield arcade timetrail with the lotus motorsport elise and I got 1:21.752.
 
i gonna go downstairs to try and find out how to get the sector times. brb
 
is that stock, and also can you send me the replay so i can veryfie your time and rule abiding
 
Yes its stock with the manual tranny and asm and tcs on because I don't think you can turn it off in timetrail. How can I get the replay on my computer?
 
Ok guys. I got the sector times. Its a Lotus Motor Sport Elise. Arcade mode timetrail midfield raceway. 201hp. manual. asm and tcs on. Here are the times:

Sector 1: time-4.981s speed-122mph
Sector 2: time-7.996s speed-130mph
Sector 3: time-11.192s speed-105mph
Sector 4: time-6.003s speed-118mph
Sector 5: time-6.277s speed-81mph
Sector 6: time-10.713s speed-80mph
Sector 7: time-4.823s speed-104mph
Sector 8: time-3.434s speed-109mph
Sector 9: time-5.956s speed-63mph
Sector 10: time-11.331s speed-84mph
Sector 11: time-9.046s speed-101mph

Total: 1:21.752
 
I don't have a gameport. I don't even know what it is. Where can I buy one and how much are they.
 
Oh and I did go buy the rules. I didn't touch any walls or venture off track because in the arcade mode timetrail if you do, you fail.
 
they r x ports and you can bu them from your local electronic boutiqe or game. they allow you to uploadf replays to your computer and also hybrid cars
 
Ok, i'll see if I can get one. Do you know how much they are? BTW, I am in Toronto, Ontario Canada
 
Aw man. Red Eye racer is offline. Did he say he would come back and post his laptime?
 
rer will come back he is prob doing it now. and im sorry i dont no the price but check bestbuy .com
 
Okay. Midfield time trial. I might get a chance to post it tonight, if not then tomorrow morning. What is Polyphany's time to beat in this one?
 
I'm at work right now (just got back from lunch) and I golf until 9 tonight,... but I plan on running it tonight.

And how about we make the drift portion of the comp this race, 1 lap because I dont have all the time in the world to race challenges, and this one was also presented today and I plan on running it tonight. I have no clue how you guys judge drift comps,... but I will be supplying an MPEG video for that one.
 
I've never drifted Midfield but i'll try. Lol, I also haven't drifted an fc. Well, what do you think of my time. Is it any competition to you?
 
Originally posted by 240drift
Well, what do you think of my time. Is it any competition to you?

What do I think?

First thing that comes to mind, to be completely honest, is that your BS'n us somewhere down the line. My theory is:

a) You never ran that time, and will never provide proof

b) Your real screen name isnt 240drift, and your a veteren OLR'er tryin to have some fun with us

c) you ran the time one day or another,... but not today,... I'm certain you didnt just pick up the controller this morning and pull that out.


d) But hey,.... the best way to prove me wrong is to post a screen shot of your save file,... then you can prove to us all that you ran that time, today, this morning ;)

If you DO actually prove d), then I'll take up your challenge tonight and have it beat by morning,.. hopefully :)

PLEASE,.. prove me wrong, I'm beggin you.
 
So I assume that 240drift ran this with grip technique to prove he could? Or is that time a drift lap?
 
Man I swear to god I ran that time, and i'm not a vetren. I just turned 16 and got my real lisence but I have been driving real cars for 5 years. I will get a shark port and prove it to you. Man, why don't you believe me, I thought you guys were nice around here.
 
This is a grip time with the motorsport elise on midfield raceway arcade mode timetrail. Do you belive me neon?
 
Originally posted by 240drift
I will get a shark port and prove it to you. Man, why don't you believe me, I thought you guys were nice around here.


We are being nice..... but we dont know you, and you have absolutely zero credentials, and you boast a time that would take the majority of us,.. hours to conquer (basically, the time you posted is worthy of extremely high honors,.... not the best ever,... but very, very fast).

So, as you should be able to understand, we'll be werry until you post a screen shot. All you have to do is take a picture of the file screen. The one that has the date and time showing when the replay was made. Then, scan it into your computer and post the pic.

Or better yet,... goto a store that sells PS/2 accessories and by a sharkport,... we'll help you set it up.
 
I don't have a digi cam but i'll get a sharkport. I hope I set the correct date on my ps2 so I can prove it to you. That time took me fours tries btw.
 
i will post up the drift comp at the drift forum and pick msome non bioust judges.

and 2 make the drift comp fair red eye pickes car and track
 
Back