Pebb's Photomode Zone - 20/10: The end of another chapter

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 275 comments
It is good to see, that some people were able to find some time to post a few thoughts on the Griffith 500 update.

Not too fond of the TVR shots, to be perfectly honest. Of the 3 I definitely like the third the most as the composition is pretty spot on! 👍

That preview however makes me stoked for the next shots from you :)

Click for the full size

#1 Photo Stitch
#2 Exposure Fusion
#3 Stock Lighting
#4 Stock Shot
#5 > #7 Photoshopped​

That preview however makes me stoked for the next shots from you :)
Thanks for the honest feedback.

Fantastic work :drool: :drool: :drool: Each shot has something special. The most favorite shots are #1 and #7.
I love everything in the last shot. Very beautiful.

Great work on this set, faves are 1, 5 and 7. 👍
Great shots, very clean. I like them all.
Cheers :)

Fantastic work :drool: :drool: :drool: Each shot has something special. The most favorite shots are #1 and #7.
I love everything in the last shot. Very beautiful.
Thanks for the in-depth message. Then again, I always knew you had another well planned out comment inside of you. 👍

I still have no idea how you do those out of focus light strands in the last shot, but it's always amazing (is it photoshop like the little section after the shots says, or was photoshop only in the lighting?). :bowdown: I also love how the first shot contributes a sense of darkness and limited visibility, though I don't know what photo stitching is. Might need to do a google search.

Great set as usual! 👍

Edit: I just searched up what it is. It's a very smart concept, especially with GT6's detailing model (can't remember what it's called) that makes the image more detailed as you zoom in more. Photo stitching is something I might need to give a go sometime. :D

Part 2 | Preview

14453161361_220d8b1feb_o.jpg

___________________​
I still have no idea how you do those out of focus light strands in the last shot, but it's always amazing (is it photoshop like the little section after the shots says, or was photoshop only in the lighting?). :bowdown: I also love how the first shot contributes a sense of darkness and limited visibility, though I don't know what photo stitching is. Might need to do a google search.

Great set as usual! 👍

Edit: I just searched up what it is. It's a very smart concept, especially with GT6's detailing model (can't remember what it's called) that makes the image more detailed as you zoom in more. Photo stitching is something I might need to give a go sometime. :D
It is much appreciated to see you posting up, such a large and in-depth comment.

Man that last update really really good, one of your best. Nice captures and clean editing on those that are. Plus great use of light and shadow. My favs are 1,3,5,6 & 7. Shot 7 is epically good, love the light colour and streaks. 👍 👍

Click for the full size

#1 > #5 Photoshopped

______________________​

Nice photos, as always, originality is your strong point! :)👍 I love the last shot in part 1! :drool:
Cheers 👍

GPR
Man that last update really really good, one of your best. Nice captures and clean editing on those that are. Plus great use of light and shadow. My favs are 1,3,5,6 & 7. Shot 7 is epically good, love the light colour and streaks. 👍 👍
Thanks for the in-depth comment. :)

Nice work on part 2. #1 and 2 are my faves due to compositions and editing job. And on #3 I really like the bokeh. 👍

The first won me over, that sky! :drool:👍 The others are cool too, of course! :) Especially the last one! 👍

I really enjoyed the first two shots and the last shot. The two others didn't really click with me as far as the editing goes. The edit makes the blue on the Peugeot look bad for some reason (though the way the image sort of distorts in the background of the Peugeot one looks really neat). Nice part II. 👍

I like the first two shots of this update the most. Very cool night sky in first one, and the second one looks like it could be an alien spaceship. :lol: First one has interesting composition as well.

Love the first and last shot from Part I! As for Part II I like the first and second shot the most. Superb!👍

I think the lighting in the third shot (Part II) makes the car look a bit flat, however I do like the tones in the background.

Wow, these Le Mans shots are brilliant! Like others before me I especially love shot #7 of part one. 👍 :)

Click for the full size

Due to the lack replies, I have been forced to promote one of my latest FM5 sets. However if you can't find my gallery, then all you need to do is click here.

Request Spots News

I will be opening up some request spots to build relationships even further between GT6 & FM4/FM5 gallery owners. | Extra Details:

Requests will open: 2nd August
Total request spots available: 6 - Three GT6 gallery owners will be able to make a request.
What game is open to GTPlanet GT6 gallery owners: FM5
What game is open to FM.net FM4 & FM5 gallery owners: GT6
Cars that are unavailable to request: Anything that isn't featured in the index page.

Holy mother of all the Pagani Huayras!

It is just absolutely stunning, nothing more to say.:bowdown:
While it is good to finally release a brand new heavy edit, I still would of preferred to have more time to produce a better image.

What exactly should be better about this?
Okay, the angle of the seat is not quite right, but besides that, it is perfect!
Well the seat was one thing, that I was unsure about in terms of perspective. However in the end, I needed to finish it eventually.

Wow, man, that's an epic edit! :bowdown: That's pretty much NBDESIGNZ level! 👍
If I had a graphics tablet, then the size of the image could of been increased to the match the resolutions used by NBDESIGNZ.

Back