Pebb's Photomode Zone - 20/10: The end of another chapter

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 275 comments
I've just taken a gander around your gallery and was amazed. Especially by the Vision & X2014 sets, plus this...
Thanks for making another visit.

@TVR&Ferrari_Fan, the last time I saw a photo like this was when I was still playing Forza,
13204230034_c78700b487.jpg

I did not even know that this could be done in GT6 & Photoshop. The rest of your gallery looks great :cheers:

This will be a gallery I will be keeping an eye on. Keep it up and please visit my gallery (link in my signature.)
It is good to see a fellow south coast member, even if the south coast can be a hostile place in terms of sporting teams. :dopey: Other then that, thanks for the comment and visit.

Composition is great, as is everything else, you really know how to make interesting photos! :bowdown:
Cheers 👍

Superb and very original work as usual Jamie. Very good point of view and framing for the first, the fourt ad the third shots. The two abstract ones are excellent, as usual with you, especially the second one. And the last one has an incredible mood !
Bravo :)
Thanks for leaving another in-depth comment.

As I said on flickr this is a very great idea to use this car in this kind scenery and I can't wait for the full set 👍

I'll start with the Mercedes VGT update. I really like composition in all shots, toning is also very nice. The most favorite is shot #3 , it's brilliant. :drool::drool::drool: New preview is also very nice 👍

Excellent set. I really like the blur in shot 3.

Is it just me or are there 2 shots missing, going off 1>6 and seeing only 4?

Wow, impressive pics. Love the shots 1 and 4, well done Jamie. 👍
Cheers :)

Excellent set. I really like the blur in shot 3.

Is it just me or are there 2 shots missing, going off 1>6 and seeing only 4?
The mistake has now been fixed. Other then that, thanks for being the latest person to comment on the full update.

Awesome work! Love the first shot with it's aggressive angle. I knew you were going to add a sandstorm in the background, it really adds to the dramatic look of the shot. IMO I think the dust cloud should be a little bit warmer but that's just me.

I also quite like the soft look of the 3rd shot. Great stuff!👍

That Tank Car set is the most terrifying set I have ever seen. But I think that's just the Tank Car alone. You captured the scary size of the thing and emphasized it nicely. 👍 Especially the first shot.

You captured the Tank-ness of that car very well, love your set! :drool: The first shot is especially cool, it's aggressive and a bit scary! :D

I think the dust cloud should be a little bit warmer but that's just me.
Thanks for the in-depth comment. 👍 Aside from that, I reckon your suggestion would result in the two things:

*Leave no scrap metal lying about. :eek:
*Burn the driver alive :indiff:

That Tank Car set is the most terrifying set I have ever seen. But I think that's just the Tank Car alone. You captured the scary size of the thing and emphasized it nicely. 👍 Especially the first shot.
You captured the Tank-ness of that car very well, love your set! :drool: The first shot is especially cool, it's aggressive and a bit scary! :D
The first pic of the Tank Car is excellent! It's terrifying like the rest already mentioned. :P

Really like shot 3 of the tank car. But also shot 1 is pretty good and I love the idea of the dust cloud. 👍

Thanks for the in-depth comment. 👍 Aside from that, I reckon your suggestion would result in the two things:

*Leave no scrap metal lying about. :eek:
*Burn the driver alive :indiff:

I'm not gonna lie, at first I was like :confused: and then about 20 sec later I finally got it... :lol: I guess that's what happens when I read things half asleep.:guilty:

Very nice set ! Really like the first shot :drool: I like the idea behind this shot. Steep angle, speed feeling and sandstorm in the background makes it even more dramatic.

GPR
Really like shot 3 of the tank car. But also shot 1 is pretty good and I love the idea of the dust cloud. 👍
I'm not gonna lie, at first I was like :confused: and then about 20 sec later I finally got it... :lol: I guess that's what happens when I read things half asleep.:guilty:
Thanks for leaving a comment each.

Very nice set ! Really like the first shot :drool: I like the idea behind this shot. Steep angle, speed feeling and sandstorm in the background makes it even more dramatic.
It is good to see another comment from you.

Click for the full size

#1) CaptureGT6 Entry - Stock
#2 > #6) CaptureGT6 Rejects - Stock

The Jay Leno Tank Car set is totally awesome Jamie 👍 Love every shots in it !
And your last set is another evidence of your composition skills, great job as usual mate 👍

Preview | Work in Progress

14108852828_f74d35441c_o.jpg

__________________​

Jamie you must be complimented for this out of the box Image! (Hope you don't mind BUT I have downloaded this Image and it is my wallpaper!)

Of the latest set - like 1 & 4 👍
I am happy, that you have picked one of my shots to use as your background. :)

@ Everyone Else: Thanks for every comment.

Interesting... as soon as I saw the preview I immediately thought of the original Gran Turismo because the Griffith was one of the cars I used fairly often to race with. Looking forward to the finished version.

Click for the full size

#1) > #2) Photoshopped
#3) Exposure Fusion

__________________________​

Interesting... as soon as I saw the preview I immediately thought of the original Gran Turismo because the Griffith was one of the cars I used fairly often to race with. Looking forward to the finished version.
That seems like a great car and track combination to me. Looking forward to the upcoming set. :)
Thank You 👍

Gotta love your TVRs, eh? ;) Those Griffith shots are looking amazing - I especially like the third shot (great post-editing work).

And that preview... I can already tell that the next set is going to be stunning. 👍

Back