Pebb's Photomode Zone - 20/10: The end of another chapter

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 275 comments
To be honest I don't see any serious flaws. In my opinion the car stands out from the background a little. It's more sharper and brighter. Other than that your picture is awesome :drool: :drool: :drool:

Thanks for both comments lads. 👍

______________________________​

Total request spots available: 6 - Three for GT gallery owners & Three for FM.net gallery owners
What game is open to GTPlanet GT4, GT5 and GT6 gallery owners: FM5
What cars are unavailable to request: Anything that is featured in the index.
Where will the finished requests be posted: I will provide a link for each request.

Info on why the request spots being done this way:

To build relationships, even further between GT & FM4/FM5 gallery owners.

Last edited:
Not a bad heavy edit Jamie. Overall it's pretty decent. Of course the more you stare at it little things seems a bit off but still impressive. Nice contrast of hot car colour and cool toned background. 👍

Jamie, it is always a pleasure to leaf through your gallery, even after all these years, your unique and individual style, still shines through in your work.

I need to get back into GRan Turismo photography, but I have neither had the time, nor the inclination. Perhaps I will hop on board with the seventh game. Keep up the good work! 👍

Jamie, it is always a pleasure to leaf through your gallery, even after all these years, your unique and individual style, still shines through in your work.

I need to get back into GRan Turismo photography, but I have neither had the time, nor the inclination. Perhaps I will hop on board with the seventh game. Keep up the good work! 👍
We should hopefully see GT7 released in the next 1-3 years.

GPR
Got a new request for ya, if you've downloaded it I'd like to see the Aston Martin DBR1.
Accepted

Request: 2008 Cusco Dunlop Subaru Impreza
Your request must be something from FM5, because the latest batch of request spots are being run a bit differently this time.

Last edited:
Very nice framing work on these two last set Jamie, I especially love the last range shot and the fourth Aston one 👍

3 and 5 of the Evoque are superb, really like the compositions in these photos.

2 and 4 of the DP-100 are also great, love the angle in the 4th.

👍

Range Rover - car what i want to do some shots but cant find idea how and where but your photos give me some tips!! Thank You for that, Aston - 3 and 4 my best ones!

Click for the full size

#1 > #5 | Edited

___________________________​

Very nice framing work on these two last set Jamie, I especially love the last range shot and the fourth Aston one.
3 and 5 of the Evoque are superb, really like the compositions in these photos.

2 and 4 of the DP-100 are also great, love the angle in the 4th.
Cheers

Range Rover - car what i want to do some shots but cant find idea how and where but your photos give me some tips!! Thank You for that, Aston - 3 and 4 my best ones!
The Evoque's body style is a style that only comes along once every few years, because while it does have a few adventurous to capture that doesn't mean it can't be used for a photo shoot. And here is why, while it can be artistic from certain angles it is a model that needs it's photo shoot planned out in advanced.

Brilliant work as usual Jamie. The last two shots are my favorite. The angle of the #4 is awesome, and the composition of the last just perfect to give the pic a beautiful mood. Bravo !

I always enjoy your abstract and close-up shots and in the last few sets they are great. Of course they're isn't anything wrong with the rest. ;) 👍

I am very interested in your unique approach to photography. Wondeful shots :drool: :drool: :drool: Really like abstract and close-up shots. Every time you present a very pleasant surprises 👍

Agree with SM. Very unique composition in your shots, and I like the second shot particularly from the Lotus set.

Latest Posts

Back