500 Cars Garage limit

• Thread starter MGTurismo
  • 115 comments
Australia
Australia
1472879_10152070412104564_1726936601_n.jpg

only the amg vision gt disappears while in there. also avoid buying the nsx concept and bmw m4 and deltawing until after or they may corrupt your game data.

I've got all the cars that cost 500,000 +, but only one type that have multiple graphics, and only just have over 400 cars. so maybe for now sell a few that's are as good a duplicate, and re-buy if needed when they fix the scrapyard.

I think this is more an optimization so cars in your garage are partially loaded were as the stock yard is just a storage removing the cars and thumbnails from memory.

500 is a lot, I'm surprised it's not less... I didn't even have more than 400 thought GT 5...

What's the limit on favourites?
100 again.

The garage is limited because the PS3 is limited, GT6 uses a hell of a lot of memory so storing a large number of cars so PD split it in a way that you can have a large number at your finger tips. 500 cars is overkill but I understand some people have a lot of cars they intend to drive. I have never used the Stockyard simply because I do not trust it yet and I have only 140 cars anyway.

A 500 car limit is a bit absurd considering GT5 had a 2,000 limit and the fact that there is 1200+ vehicles in the game.

I really do not think so. 500 cars is a lot of cars to weed through. They just need to get the stockyard glitch corrected and it should not be an issue. I like the idea of being able to separate the cars and not have all 1200 in my active garage.

I think this is more an optimization so cars in your garage are partially loaded were as the stock yard is just a storage removing the cars and thumbnails from memory.

500 is a lot, I'm surprised it's not less... I didn't even have more than 400 thought GT 5...

Would it not make more sense to remove the limit and divide the garage into pages where only 50-100 cars load per page?

Also I miss the option to sort cars in the garage by distance.

I lost my Anniversary cars from the Stockyard, so quit the game and deleted my main save. I started the game and accepted the Backup to start the game with which fortunately enabled me to get the cars out of the Stockyard safely as they were there on the Backup Save.

It is a random thing because the Anniversary Cars on another account came back safely from the Stockyard in the same session at the first attempt.

Needless to say I have not used the Stockyard since and have made sure I have spare slots in the 500 car garage.

Would it not make more sense to remove the limit and divide the garage into pages where only 50-100 cars load per page?

Also I miss the option to sort cars in the garage by distance.
It would still need to at least stream a portion of data as you flip the pages so that would be more of a UI design than what the stockyard does.

The stockyard actually has to load up, and then save as you leave. Your cars are technically unloaded completely from the game until you move them back to the garage. It works like an off line index or spreadsheet.

Good 500 garage limit! why Get all cars is a crap! I got over +160 cars so enough just like/favourite cars.

stop all get cars omg.

A 500 car limit is a bit absurd considering GT5 had a 2,000 limit and the fact that there is 1200+ vehicles in the game.
You can still get them all, but you'd have to put some of them into the stockyard.

Back