2j race car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aaron3009
  • 11 comments
  • 998 views
Messages
15
England
Great Britain
Messages
Aaron3009
Anyone got a 2j race car they dont want that i could have ??
 
If they do it won't be useful since the car cannot be gifted.
 
If they do it won't be useful since the car cannot be gifted.

If only the Op could buy a book to explain the gifting rules of GT5. ;)
 
You need to get a birthday ticket 69 or 70? And get lucky..
 
You need to get a birthday ticket 69 or 70? And get lucky..
1970 yes.

To the OP, here is the list of all cars that are currently untradeable since patch 1.07.

You also have to keep in mind that DLC cars cannot be gifted/traded.
 
Milldrum
If only the Op could buy a book to explain the gifting rules of GT5. ;)

I know! How about gtpedia?
 
I'll argue a level 23 is better than a 1970. Because, even though a 1970 has less cars available. They come in far more color combinations. A level #23 has more cars available, but in less color combinations.

If you factor in all the possible colors.. A level #23 has fewer total combinations possible, giving it better odds of producing a 2J.👍

I understand this goes against the common belief. However I think the numbers speak for themselves.👍
 
I understand this goes against the common belief. However I think the numbers speak for themselves.👍

The only numbers that I think were ever compiled were the ones I tried to put together. Without help I stopped recording ticket results though.

From the data I collected, color does not matter. The 70 ticker should be better.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=217179
 
Ah they don't factor in colors, That's interesting. 👍 I thought all the possible colors would factor in.:guilty::ouch:

If that's the case 1970 (FTW).👍

Thanks for the info.:)
 
playnthru
I'll argue a level 23 is better than a 1970. Because, even though a 1970 has less cars available. They come in far more color combinations. A level #23 has more cars available, but in less color combinations.

If you factor in all the possible colors.. A level #23 has fewer total combinations possible, giving it better odds of producing a 2J.👍

I understand this goes against the common belief. However I think the numbers speak for themselves.👍

I got the 2j from ny 70 after about 5 tries I think its better because, there are less cars even if there are more colors I think the game gives you a random car. So the car with the certain color is harder to get therefore making the 70 easier
 
Well another option is paying redicoulis money but i wouldn't reccomended unless if u have all the cars you want except for the 2j
 
Or you could just borrow one from someone who's sharing it if you need it for a particular event.
 
Back