2nd GTPlanet Formula 1 World Championship (Finished - Season Over!)

• Thread starter Ardius
  • 2,414 comments
Well I would like to start as soon as possible tbh, sorry Appie :(

I think it's safe to say I need a lot of practice. Since the end of last season I think my abilities on the track may have decreased somewhat, but I hope I can recover some of it before the first race :D.

It would be awesome if the start of this season was like this season in F1. I, no doubt want my old Brawn GP team back, and hopefully someone can join me there consistently, unlike last season, haha.

Well I would like to start as soon as possible tbh, sorry Appie :(

I think it's safe to say I need a lot of practice. Since the end of last season I think my abilities on the track may have decreased somewhat, but I hope I can recover some of it before the first race :D.

It would be awesome if the start of this season was like this season in F1. I, no doubt want my old Brawn GP team back, and hopefully someone can join me there consistently, unlike last season, haha.

No worries, it's ok :). We could be teammate if u want ?

So, do I have to become 1 of the top 5 in GP2 to enter? Do you allow any driving aids? Can I make my own team? Where are the answers to these in the first post.

Don't know if I'll have the time for this. I enjoyed this, but the FM clan does come first. If you can change when we race, then maybe.

So, do I have to become 1 of the top 5 in GP2 to enter? Do you allow any driving aids? Can I make my own team? Where are the answers to these in the first post.

The rules in the first post were for this last season (which is finished). If I did start a new season, it would be mostly first come first serve, though I will be asking and reserving drivers from this season first. However, I'm not so there is no way to enter :P
I don't think the GP2 will run again, it was only a moderate success.

There were/are no restrictions on driver aids.

Well, I lodge an entry for next season. If i get F1:CE and a new PS3 in time, then I will contact you.

So, maybe a new season for the new 2009 game? If so, I want dibs on Red Bull, because everyone is going to have a war over Brawn, and the Ferrari will break down every race!:lol: Vettel is the greatest!

I'd be interested in taking part in a new championship, looks like we'll be waiting quite a bit longer than we thought for codemaster to give us the opportunity to race more up to date cars and tracks.
Although who could organise it? I would offer but you all know how desperate I am at keeping the hot lap thread up to date, I could never manage this type of thing. :guilty:

I hope the thought of two AMERICAN REDNECKS crossing the pond , didn't scare you guys . We are ready to race .
QUACK QUACK

Okay, that's it. I'm not having any Americans saying that we're chickening out :dopey:, I may not have won last year's Championship, but I am ready to fight for a new one so I am setting up a new one as of now. I will start a new thread so that people can join and we will start asap!!

Back