3 Medals Zandvoort and Suzuka, Impossible?

• Thread starter slthree
  • 52 comments
United States
Fact Central Florida
slthree
Obviously, it’s not impossible but it feels that way for me.

i’ve done four and five clean laps at both of these tracks numerous times and I still cannot get more than one medal. My understanding is that there is no speed limit and my understanding is that you can do it in practice mode. Am I wrong?

this is driving me crazy

I got 3 medals at zandvoort tonight in practice mode on xbox one x,I think you must have a certain pace to achieve them but i might be wrong

I got 3 medals at zandvoort tonight in practice mode on xbox one x,I think you must have a certain pace to achieve them but i might be wrong

This is just lunacy. The explanation only says 4 clean laps. If it’s true that we have to maintain a certain pace how come they don’t say anything about pace? Do you have any idea what that place is?

Make sure to keep the second bar always on green not light blue (this is for pace I believe)
Thank you for replying but I’m embarrassed to say I don’t know what you’re referring to. In fact, one of my criticisms of this beautiful game is that nothing is explained and I have no idea how I got the three medals on other tracks. I just did a bunch of laps and then backed all the way out and went into my profile to see if I got them or not

it sounds like you might be referring to something I haven’t discovered yet, something that can tell me while I’m in the session?

Thank you for replying but I’m embarrassed to say I don’t know what you’re referring to. In fact, one of my criticisms of this beautiful game is that nothing is explained and I have no idea how I got the three medals on other tracks. I just did a bunch of laps and then backed all the way out and went into my profile to see if I got them or not

it sounds like you might be referring to something I haven’t discovered yet, something that can tell me while I’m in the session?

Go into your hud menu and scroll down, one of the options that is set to auto scroll through it and select Track Competence, then go back to your practice session and it will give you a reference in the top right corner.

Bro I was having the same issue at Nurburgring, make sure you also don’t run over any pit lane lines. As soon as I did this I got all my three stars I’m at 89 so far, I’m really loving this damn game man.

Last edited:
Make sure to keep the second bar always on green not light blue (this is for pace I believe)

Thank you for replying. You got the ball rolling by mentioning the bars that I didn’t know existed

Go into your hud menu and scroll down, one of the options that is set to auto scroll through it and select Track Competence, then go back to your practice session and it will give you a reference in the top right corner.

This is why we have the best community. Thank you for taking the time to write it up that detailed. I don’t take it for granted that you did that.

Bro I was having the same issue at Nurburgring, make sure you also don’t run over any pit lane lines. As soon as I did this I got all my three starts I’m at 89 so far, I’m really loving this damn game man.

I never would have given pit lane lines a 2nd thought. I’m sure I’ve crossed them a lot. Thanks for the tip. And, yes, this game just keeps getting better

I don’t think pace has anything to do with track medals, I got mine from Paul Ricard (stupid track) by doing 2min laptimes driving middle of the track. All you need to do is 4 clean laps, with no off tracks, in a row.
You can set the Track Competence to show all the time in the hud options, then just see that the bar at the top right corner keeps getting green. If you go off track it flashes red and then resets.

It’s important to stay in full control of your car at all times while getting the track medals.
Massive oversteer, or understeer when going to deep in a corner will void a clean lap as well.

You do need to keep above a certain pace, but that's really not the hard, as you can take it quite relaxed and still get green pace.

I got all the medals and didn't push round a few tracks. Was on my 4th clean lap of bathurst when I gently clipped the wall... had to start again.
I'm sure pace doesn't matter here.

So, you can do this in any game mode? How do you see which medals you have and don’t have? I haven’t figured them out yet.

So, you can do this in any game mode? How do you see which medals you have and don’t have? I haven’t figured them out yet.
I did it in practise mode. Select the Driver tab and scroll down to TC (I believe). Your medals will be shown there per track.

I like Paul. It's not my favorite but I don't hate it. The last section is brutal to get right though. But I've ran it in f1 2019 so I'm familiar.

I never drove on Paul Ricard in Any sim before. Yesterday I did 3 medals on it... And i can fully understand hate about it. It is really messy strange and hard to get flow on it.
Plus it's as flat as a pancake and is surrounded by a blue-lined oblivion. Without exaggeration I would say it's one of the worst tracks I've ever played on.

In every other games I also hated Paul richard.

But I did some laps on it yesterday, and after a while I started to like it. Its always nice with some tracks that havent been used to death in Forza / GT sport :-)

Plus it's as flat as a pancake and is surrounded by a blue-lined oblivion. Without exaggeration I would say it's one of the worst tracks I've ever played on.
The back straight is far from flat, actually quite bumpy, at least it feels that way through the FFB on my T-GT

Still NO 3 medals for me. Pace is now my problem. I can’t remember which, but there’s one particular turn where I have to slow down CONSIDERABLY to make it without going wide. That’s when the blue shows up and I lose it

Last edited:
Just run around in 1st gear,only need laps to be in green(4) in a row,don't go off track.You don't have to be the fastest to get them....

Still NO 3 medals for me. Pace is now my problem. I can’t remember which, but there’s one particular turn where I have to slow down CONSIDERABLY to make it without going wide. That’s when the blue shows up and I lose it
. Personally i find it easier to get the track medals in a 10 minute quick race set the ai on fairly low start 5 or 6 then you can follow there lines at a good but not to aggressive pace and they will lead you around so you learn the track and the medals will come

I find the track fairly simple until you get to the last 2 long slow left handers. It's easy to over shoot them and they start fairly quick then tighten. The last one considerably. Just stay tight to the apex and remember the nasty final right hander. Best changing to 1st for it in most cars.
I think patience is key round this track. A lot of corners seem like they'll be fast but then they suddenly say nope and you go wide.

It's a horrible track with no flow imo

Latest Posts

Back