300 + B - Spec Points

  • Thread starter Thread starter kennythebomb
  • 33 comments
  • 2,930 views
MuSaSh1
I think you guys are talking about beginning B-Spec points....after 3-4k points, it starts to drastically slow down. I remember getting 418 points the first time I B-Specd.

Are you sure? My first b spec races, I don't remember garnering that many at a time. It has only been recently that I've been getting a lot...
 
Anyone else have some good ways to increase B - spec points?

I'm up to 8,000 now...
 
My B-Spec driver gained over a thousand points the first time he drove an F1 car, he did half of the Laguna seca enduro in an F1 car and went from 4900 to Almost 6000 :wow:. But now he's gaining like no points, but I found he gained a few when I tried to get him to drive the Motor Carriage thingie, it moved maybe 7 meters but his skill went up a fair bit.

Blake
 
Blake
My B-Spec driver gained over a thousand points the first time he drove an F1 car, he did half of the Laguna seca enduro in an F1 car and went from 4900 to Almost 6000 :wow:. But now he's gaining like no points, but I found he gained a few when I tried to get him to drive the Motor Carriage thingie, it moved maybe 7 meters but his skill went up a fair bit.

Blake

Nice.

Any time you drive one of them special vehicles on B - spec, his skill goes up a decent amount. That's really the only practical use they have.
 
Back