300 mph Club

Discussion in 'GT6 Tuning' started by spsajewski, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Pootis

Pootis

For me it's exactly 1,000 HP when fully tuned.

2. spsajewski

spsajewski

Oil change?

3. kukenjitsu

kukenjitsu

Exactly 1000, no higher.

4. Pootis

Pootis

Yes, an oil change is needed.

5. GT_Boss302

GT_Boss302

I got my ford gt 06 up to 290 mph, but in my stats it says "Ford GT '06: 342 mph".

6. kukenjitsu

kukenjitsu

Somebody has to be able to get this to 300 IMG_2422[1].JPG

7. steve nfs

steve nfs

Which FWD car can reach 300 mph without Nos ? Hope to get one for my 'museum' . Haha...

8. spsajewski

spsajewski

I don't think any of them can even with Nos. Mitsubishi ECLIPSE GT '06 (587 hp), Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 15th Anniv. '08 (565 hp), SRT SRT4 '03 (560 hp), and couple others are pretty fast, but even with Nos they struggled to go faster than the 260-280 mph range.

steve nfs likes this.
  9. Dynamite_Dave

Dynamite_Dave

Have you got the tune for the Cerbera?

10. oinksnork

oinksnork

And the GT-R LM Nismo '15 it has 560 ish hp stock and on kudosprime a maximum of 634 is claimed

11. gamermaniac55

gamermaniac55

Also, SRT Tomahawk is ridiculous! The top speed with the fastest one is insane

12. oinksnork

oinksnork

Cars that i think might deserve a spot on this list are

1. Bmw m4 performance edition
    2. Lamborghini murciélago lp640 chrome line
    3 audi rs6 avant

13. spsajewski

spsajewski

If you run them to 300 mph and post pictures of it, I'd be happy to add them to the list.

14. oinksnork

oinksnork

I know. But i don't have much time right now because of classes and homework for university. The bmw and the lamborghini are the easiest ones, because they are very similar to cars that are alrady on the list.

And i live in the netherlands, so my game is set in km not miles and in the second post of the oil, engine and high milage hp deterioration guide is stated that 1 mile in gt6 equals to 1600 meter in gt6 not the 1609. I assume that if I post my top speeds in km/h that that I Can multiply them with the pd mile and not the real life mile (the difference is 2.86 km/h, meaning that it will be acounted as 300 mph at 480 km/h instead of 482.86 km/h)

15. Eric W

Eric W

It would have been nice to have posted the top speed achieved in the list of 300+ MPH cars.

16. spsajewski

spsajewski

Without an accurate way of recording top speed, aka a speed test on Route X, there isn't much substance to posting top speeds. Otherwise I definitely would have posted them.

17. oinksnork

oinksnork

I understand that the top speed must be measured on Route X on the downhill bit on the first half of the track. The only question I have is: can I post them in km/h instead of mph, and if that is the case, must it be calculated to the "gran turismo mph" or the real life mph.

18. MadMax

MadMax Moderator

M4 needs just oil change + power upgrades & weight reducing parts + RS tyres to do 300 mph / 482.8 km/h.

Only the mileage is calculated wrong in GT6 stats screen , and any top speed you see on that page is 1 mph / km/h higher than what you actually did.

19. oinksnork

oinksnork

I got the lamborghini and the bmw over 300 mph or 483 km/h 20151104_182832_Rosa Manuslaan.jpg
    The lamborgini Murciélago lp-640 chrome line (926 hp) (after the start i drove to the right to avoid any boosts from drag)
    20151104_185002_Rosa Manuslaan.jpg
    And the bmw m4 performance edition (1015 hp) (with the pacecar extra flashing lights) (Same here. Went to the right to avoid any drag)

Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
    spsajewski likes this.
  20. spsajewski

spsajewski

Cool, I'll add them to the list.

oinksnork likes this.
  21. ChipGTR

ChipGTR

I need set ups not car list. Post the setups please

22. spsajewski

spsajewski

It's really very easy. Just play around with your transmission.

23. oinksnork

oinksnork

And put fully customizable suspension on it en make it really stiff an set camber and toe to 0.0

24. spsajewski

spsajewski

^Agreed, but honestly, none of these cars need much tuning to top 300 mph aside from the Nissan 300ZX 2seater (Z32) '89, which struggles to top 300 on its own.