300 mph Club

• Thread starter spsajewski
  • 323 comments
I got my gtr black edition to go 297 mph I need some help with some of your tunes please to get over 300 mph

Sorry for necro-ing this thread and I've been dying to know how the heck am I gonna get ~290+ passive on ZZII? [Passive means no draft]

MintyCandy, give this a try. It does low 280's mph itself on flat track, mid 270's around the turns, 311 mph with Nos downhill, and gearing to draft 311+ mph. Very stable and easy to drive.

10353125_10201532286495940_5892876986401424535_n.jpg

I can add proof of the Corvette Stingray C7 since I have one modded and it normally goes 300-303 MPH (around five hundred something KPH)

Are you getting it to 297 mph without Nos?
I can only get mid 280's out of my black edition. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I have the top of everything but I'm not too good at tuning. I've messed with my tranny a bit. I've had no luck.
I have no wing either. Please help. Thanks! Zach

I can only get mid 280's out of my black edition. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I have the top of everything but I'm not too good at tuning. I've messed with my tranny a bit. I've had no luck.
I have no wing either. Please help. Thanks! Zach
Just try lowering the final gear a fair bit, that's really all it should take to hit 300 mph. You'll also want to make sure you don't have flat floors installed.

Lowers all cars top speed, my RS6 Avant lost something like 30 mph top end - I presume it adds downforce
Goofyboy84, ^ This. If you look, you'll see that you car's PP changes with the application of flat floors. This is because the flat floors change a car's base downforce and aero drag.

I got my gtr black edition to go 297 mph I need some help with some of your tunes please to get over 300 mph
this is my ssrx online race tune:
60 60
25.94 11.53
6 6
6 6
7 7
0.3 0
0.00 0.00

do the tranny flip and bring final gear to 4.115

all other upgrades maxed, no aero kits
offline it goes 299, online 300 (not sure why) in 5th gear no draft no nos, 6th is for bump drafting with others.

I can hit 320mph in my Veyron with nos. I do not know if that is good or not. I would of guessed it can go much faster, but literally everything I have tried didn't add to more speed. It's weird a car with 1300hp can only go 5mph faster than my Supra.
Here is my tune if anyone can make it faster. http://www.team-shmo.com/GT6tunes/Bugatti/Track/Bugatti-Veyron-16-4-13.php
Personally the fastest I've gone in the Veyron was ~350 mph, but it had no steering at that speed and soon after hitting it my car speared off to the side and hit the barrier.

I can go only 296mph in my veyron (engine only), but I have it tuned to take route x's corners at 290mph. In races I can even draft around turns and get up to 311mph before starting to collide with the wall and having to let off the gas some.

Personally the fastest I've gone in the Veyron was ~350 mph, but it had no steering at that speed and soon after hitting it my car speared off to the side and hit the barrier.
Mine has no steering either lol. I think with a draft it can go that fast, but not even close by itself

I can go only 296mph in my veyron (engine only), but I have it tuned to take route x's corners at 290mph. In races I can even draft around turns and get up to 311mph before starting to collide with the wall and having to let off the gas some.
Ya that's pretty good. In GT5 I had it go 305mph but would not make the turn at all. Changed the tune a little so max speed was 300 but it could turn. This GT6 car goes faster, but the turn is not gonna happen. I think it is around 220 max or grind the side the whole time praying you don't flip to go around 250

yeah, as soon as I changed my tune to make mine go 300mph +, the max I could corner at dropped to 250mph. smdh
It seems that once the ride height goes below 115 front and 100 rear, cornering speeds take an enormus hit.

Mine has no steering either lol. I think with a draft it can go that fast, but not even close by itself
I managed that speed without a draft, but that was on v1.00. I think they tweaked something in one of the updates that changed the performance.

I managed that speed without a draft, but that was on v1.00. I think they tweaked something in one of the updates that changed the performance.
Oh ya for sure it changed since then. I have seen guys on youtube go crazy fast, but even with their settings mine doesn't come close.

Back