K karolusa Messages 11 Mar 18, 2006 #1 How to make 300mph?? I am trying everything my fastest speed was 252mph in Pagani Zonda C12 I wat to know what kind of car i have to purchase to do this speed.
How to make 300mph?? I am trying everything my fastest speed was 252mph in Pagani Zonda C12 I wat to know what kind of car i have to purchase to do this speed.
Greycap The Flying Finn Premium Messages 6,418 Finland Mar 18, 2006 #2 I bet THIS helps you out. Read through it, there are tips everywhere. Sorry for giving just a link and not an answer, but those guys are better teachers than I am.
I bet THIS helps you out. Read through it, there are tips everywhere. Sorry for giving just a link and not an answer, but those guys are better teachers than I am.