The BoP (Balance of Performance) of the following cars has been adjusted:

Gr.1 Class
・Audi R18 TDI (Audi Sport Team Joest) [Power Ratio : 108% > 107%]
・Audi R18 TDI (Le Mans 2011) [Power Ratio : 108% > 107%]
・Bugatti Vision Gran Turismo (Gr.1) [Power Ratio : 108% > 107%]
・Mazda 787B '71 [Power Ratio : 96%] [Weight Reduction Ratio : 100%]

Gr.3 Class
・Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 [Power Ratio : 101% > 100%]
・Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car [Power Ratio : 92%] [Weight Reduction Ratio : 114%]
・Lamborghini Huracán GT3 [Weight Reduction Ratio : 108% > 107%]
・GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport [Power Ratio : 110% > 109%]
・Peugeot RCZ Gr.3 [Weight Reduction Ratio : 110% > 109%]

Gr.4 Class
・Audi TT Cup '16 [Power Ratio : 102% > 103%]
・GT by Citroën Gr.4 [Weight Reduction Ratio : 110% > 111%]
・McLaren 650S Gr.4 [Weight Reduction Ratio : 111% > 110%]
・Peugeot RCZ Gr.4 [Power Ratio : 108% > 109%]
・Renault Sport Mégane Trophy '11 [Weight Reduction Ratio : 111% > 113%]

IMPORTANT
The fuel consumption rate for the Gr.1 / Gr.3 / Gr.4 cars has been adjusted.

The GT-R gets nerfed while the RCZ gets an upgrade? Should be the other way around.

giphy.gif

I can't believe they nerfed the Ferrari Gr.3. Since when has the Ferrari been storming the top 10? It's got enough drawbacks with PD's poor MR handling as it is.
It's extremely fast on a bunch of tracks just difficult to control sometimes.

The GT-R gets nerfed while the RCZ gets an upgrade? Should be the other way around.
The GT-R is insanely quick while the RCZ struggled on a lot of tracks.

I think this entire BoP update was a step in the right direction. It'll be interesting to see what the fuel economy is like on all the cars now.

The GT-R is insanely quick while the RCZ struggled on a lot of tracks.

I think this entire BoP update was a step in the right direction. It'll be interesting to see what the fuel economy is like on all the cars now.
Maybe it's just me but I am way faster with the RCZ than with the GT-R.

the gtr is incredible out the turns and in a straight line so nerfing is needed. the 458 may be pants now but we will find out.

The top 10 stars brainwashing is real haha... I've used the same cars over and over from day one with the odd change to scout out a car. I hate that with every track change, people change car. blah blah fastest car for that track, not interested

I can't believe they nerfed the Ferrari Gr.3. Since when has the Ferrari been storming the top 10? It's got enough drawbacks with PD's poor MR handling as it is.

It handles bad with tire wear, but for a one-lap hot shot, its very competitive if you understand how to drive it.

I have no grasp on how sensitive the tire deg scaling in this game works, but less power increases the fuel economy while taking less out of the tires on corner exits. In theory. So assuming absolute perfect laps, it'll be less competitive across a single lap, but have a smaller drop-off in races. Those implications could end up quite big when you consider the multipliers for event races.

Last edited:
I really don't see the 458 issue with turning. It only gets unsettled if you brake turn. You just need to learn how to use the car and transfer its weight.

My issue with the 458 is when the tyres are worn, it's a great car to drive before that. Wouldn't be my choice for Manufacturers knowing it now but had some good daily races before with it.

I use a controller (no choice for a wheel) and really do try to limit power whilst turning on long sweeping bends to avoid making the tyres absorb the excess and brake before entering corners, but can't seem to make the tyres last like I do in other cars. If there's something else I could do I would love to know because theres Season 3 to go...

Megane still OP, that 2% weight change nothing

Looking over the changes, its the most "drastic" one out of all of them. I think it will still be the easiest pick, but slower acceleration, longer braking distance and increased tire wear is a start. We might see one or two other cars place in the top 10 now.

This isn't going to change much, these two particular cars need a bit more than a minor improvement to stand any sort of chance since they are very slow on most tracks.
At least it is something, think of the poor VW Scirocco. And if they've fixed the Mclaren's terrible fuel economy, and the pug's terrible tyre wear then they are at least in with a shout, rather than being miles off the pace.

Back