Aventador SV Unveiled At Geneva

• Thread starter Peatrie
  • 89 comments
United States
United States
IamPeatrie
Ladies and gentlemen, the Aventador SV in the nude.
A supposed 800 hp monster!

upload_2015-1-29_12-8-54.png

upload_2015-1-29_12-9-2.png

upload_2015-1-29_12-9-10.png

More here!
http://carbuzz.com/news/2015/1/29/C...P-Lamborghini-Aventador-SV-Camo-Free-7725151/

I prefer the original Aventador, don't like supercars getting carbon wings and stuff. Same reason I don't like the Murcie SV and the Viper ACR

I usually thought that SV models came at the end of the lifecycle, so seeing this new "SV" this early seems strange, unless the Aventador will have a much shorter lifespan than the old Murci.

I usually thought that SV models came at the end of the lifecycle, so seeing this new "SV" this early seems strange, unless the Aventador will have a much shorter lifespan than the old Murci.

They are only going to make 4,000 Aventador, it's about the same number as the Murci. But the Murci take about 5 years (2006) to produce 2,000 units and the Aventador only take about 2 years( Summer 2013) to produce 2,000 units. Yes the Aventador will have a shorter lifespan.

In my opinion, DMC did it better. I would much rather have one of these
View attachment 300131
DMC just did the same thing almost everyone else did; mold the Murcie. SV's spoiler & place it on the car without any testing. When they ran into the issue of the factory spoiler, they solved it by just pulling the fuses to it.

And that's without getting into the fact DMC doesn't even make any of their parts. Instead they advertise Novitec & others' merchandise as their products whilst they really just sell you cheap, Chinese-made parts.
I prefer the original Aventador, don't like supercars getting carbon wings and stuff. Same reason I don't like the Murcie SV and the Viper ACR
There's a strong chance it'll follow the Murcie's option list & the spoiler (at least) could be an option to remove. The car was seen last month without it.
image_100494813_m.jpg

Car should look pretty fierce in black, though.
4gs0o6.jpg

Last edited:

That's the same thing I thought as well, and is why I was getting so irked when the Aventador had just came out and the press were already creating speculation and rumours about how the SV would be.

It was like bringing out a new RX-7 and speculating about how the Spirit R is going to be.

SVX
That's the same thing I thought as well, and is why I was getting so irked when the Aventador had just came out and the press were already creating speculation and rumours about how the SV would be.

It was like bringing out a new RX-7 and speculating about how the Spirit R is going to be.

Me too, I'm slightly surprised an SV model has come out so early in it's life cycle. Is the car not doing well or something? Surely the pinnacle model should come near the end.

Last edited:
Its funny how badly the aventador has aged. When it came out, it was one of my favorite looking cars. Now...

The SV moniker has nothing to do with being the final "hoo-rah" & the Aventador is selling just fine (Roadster orders are still 1+ year out). The car will officially be close to 5 years old by the time this comes out, same age that the Diablo was when the SV debuted with it.

This is the company merely trying to remain competitive in the market without giving the Aventador a face lift; a tall order for such a design, as already evident by the SV's new cues.

Aventador LP750-4 SV is official:
cptzcymapnkvqygo8e5d.jpg
Pretty disappointed they pointed the exhaust down instead of right in your face. That is part of the magic of the normal Aventador. These tips should be pointed skyward!

Back