GT6 S-Lincense

• Thread starter Tinyt69
  • 68 comments
United States
United States
browneyedbunny72
Probably been covered at least a million times already but I will never buy another polyphony digital game again they destroyed the best driving simulator ever by forcing us to do impossible stuff such as drive a Bugatti that has zero handling on a track that requires you to be able to handle your car games are supposed to be fun not so hard you can have a dang coronary trying to just get a friggin bronze nothing fun abt not being able to finish a game due to one piece of crap car on an impossible track I wont be buying gt7 in 2017 nor will I ever buy a game from polyphony digital ever again complete waste of time and money got better things to do with my money like play games that can actually be beaten even on their hardest settings course they take time and effort but the effort that goes into trying to just get a bronze so I can race ain't worth it mark me as one totally unsatisfied customer

Probably been covered at least a million times already but I will never buy another polyphony digital game again they destroyed the best driving simulator ever by forcing us to do impossible stuff such as drive a Bugatti that has zero handling on a track that requires you to be able to handle your car games are supposed to be fun not so hard you can have a dang coronary trying to just get a friggin bronze nothing fun abt not being able to finish a game due to one piece of crap car on an impossible track I wont be buying gt7 in 2017 nor will I ever buy a game from polyphony digital ever again complete waste of time and money got better things to do with my money like play games that can actually be beaten even on their hardest settings course they take time and effort but the effort that goes into trying to just get a bronze so I can race ain't worth it mark me as one totally unsatisfied customer

I think you may be looking for this: The GT6 Epic Whining and Crying Thread

So, you claim that they destroyed a game just because you can't complete something. :rolleyes: Not everything can just be handed to you, sometimes you have to put forth a little effort to make it happen.

Last edited:
Punctuation, you need it. :P

I did it with a few seconds to spare, if I remember right. The key is knowing which corners you can brake really late on, which ones you can brake really early on, and which ones you can get through faster with a power slide than trying to keep grip.

I don't want to be harsh on this but what is your point from this post ? I don't think that anyone here cares about your opinion on the game . if you think that gran turismo is hard then go play need for speed or mario kart . gran turismo has never been created for people like you . it's for hardcore gamers man . if you think that the bugatti event in ascari is hard , then go try the ayrton senna challenge in brands hatch lol .

got better things to do with my money like play games that can actually be beaten even on their hardest settings
It's funny you should mention that because I've never heard of anyone beating the S-Licence at all in the entire 18 month history of the game, and absolutely no-one has the gold Careerist International A and All-Gold S Licence trophies or, therefore, the platinum trophy. I've certainly not done all S-Licence golds three times using a standard DS3 controller.

Lightly chiding sarcasm aside, there's nothing wrong with the car or the test - you're just arriving at corners far faster than usual and it only has road car brakes. Brake earlier and harder - turn the driving line on if you need to see your brake markers and turn SRF on if you're still not hitting the laptime.

You should also take note of the AUP to which you agreed quite recently - specifically the part where your colossal run-on sentence with scarce capitalisation doesn't really adhere to the agreement you made.

Obviously born with silver spoon in your mouth :)

Just except that the fact that your crap & not everyone can get 100% on what is probably the easiest GT ever.

Or get your mum / dad to do it for you & get them to teach you some punctuation while they throw that lambo round ascari aswell :)

Last edited:
I don't want to be harsh on this but what is your point from this post ? I don't think that anyone here cares about your opinion on the game . if you think that gran turismo is hard then go play need for speed or mario kart . gran turismo has never been created for people like you . it's for hardcore gamers man . if you think that the bugatti event in ascari is hard , then go try the ayrton senna challenge in brands hatch lol .
those are child's play by comparison the ayrton senna challenge that is but this last test is retardedly hard i can at least bronze every single other event in the game hell can get gold in most but this one test is virtually impossible

Obviously born with silver spoon in your mouth :)

Just except that the fact that your crap & not everyone can get 100% on what is probably the easiest GT ever.

Or get your mum / dad to do it for you.

Get them to teach you some punctuation while they throw that lambo round ascari aswell :)
not trying for gold not possible using the remote this i know but shouldn't be near impossible to get bronze

I think you may be looking for this: The GT6 Epic Whining and Crying Thread

So, you claim that they destroyed a game just because you can't complete something. :rolleyes: Not everything can just be handed to you, sometimes you have to put forth a little effort to make it happen.
not abt being handed anything it's abt being able to do the minimum with the remote which even that is dang near impossible

not trying for gold not possible using the remote this i know but shouldn't be near impossible to get bronze
It's the hardest licence in the game it's meant to be hard. I, to this very day can't bronze S-6 on Gran Turismo 4 but I'm not moaning about it.

those are child's play by comparison the ayrton senna challenge that is but this last test is retardedly hard i can at least bronze every single other event in the game hell can get gold in most but this one test is virtually impossible
Bad news - if you want 100% you'll need to gold everything.

As for virtually impossible, it's not even close - 28% of (registered) players have bronzed it, 15% have golded it.

I'll remind you of the Acceptable Use Policy again, because you don't seem have picked up on it the first time. Things that aren't acceptable include:
Posting without any punctuation at all.
Posting without a single capital letter.
"Textspeak" words like "abt" instead of "about.
That unnecessary double-post you just made.

720701805_1373768.gif
nav-kick.png

..... Think theyre superior.

Look, youll be suicidal if you even try the older S License GT or at least the GT Academy final. This current GT6 state make people think GT is easy probably because of people like you.

I managed to get all gold with a DS3, sometimes it's not what you do it's what you don't do can make a difference. I know the Controller sensitivity helped me out, gives me a bit more turn in the car. (Well at lease it feels like it)

Edit: Just looked around and there is about 14.88% of all GT6 users have Golded S license.

So it's not difficult just takes time, practice and a bit of changing settings.

I managed to get all gold with a DS3, sometimes it's not what you do it's what you don't do can make a difference. I know the Controller sensitivity helped me out, gives me a bit more turn in the car. (Well at lease it feels like it)
I used a DS3 and while it was hard (And very frustrating) I did it all bronze. Golded 1 or 2 of them. Took me about 7 goes to bronze the Ascari Veyron licence

What boggles my mind is that people claim it's impossible, despite Magic Any-Loss-Of-Grip-Transforms-Into-An-Equal-Increase-In-Grip Force is forced on. Sure, the Veyron is very heavy and very powerful, but the same old performance driving principles still apply--until SRF intervenes..

Last edited:
When I did it I was really frustrated at first, but determination set in and after 30 minutes or so of trying I started to enjoy the challenge and then quickly got bronze. I kept at it and got gold after about 45 mins. I'd started to enjoy it so much I kept going and got a lot further ahead of the gold time than I thought possible.
Keeping calm and persevering is the key :)

Did you ever tried the AMG challenge on GT5? It was downright impossible. Let alone the Vettel challenges.

The Veyron test is not easy, by it is possible to get gold. It enforces you to learn how to drive the car: brake very early, try to emphasize the out-of-curves bit right and you'll improve. Also, be brave in the long straights to make up time that you'll lose on the slower bits.

EDIT: took me three months to gold AMG in GT5. I'm that crappy.

Last edited:
Did you ever tried the AMG challenge on GT5? It was downright impossible. Let alone the Vettel challenges.

The Veyron test is not easy, by it is possible to get gold. It enforces you to learn how to drive the car: brake very early, try to get the out-of-curves bit right and you'll improve. Also, be brave in the long straights to make up time that you'll lose on the slower bits.

EDIT: took me three months to gold AMG in GT5. I'm that crappy.
I did most of the AMG challenge, I think all the dry challenges I did, never bothered after that.

@Tinyt69 Bro... I respect you for coming out here and making a huge rage post without any concern for your dignity, but GT6 is like... the easiest game in the series when it comes to offline-mode.

Keep practicing.

If I was able to obtain gold then a lot should be able. It was a little frustrating but not nearly as much as reading your posts which feature no full-stops.

I see so many people saying that the s licences were too hard but i got through every one of them in less than 2-3 attempts each. i had a thougher time getting gold on the slaloms that in this.
But if you are saying ths is hard try golding the s license from gt5 back. For example i have been playing gt4 since i was 6 years old and until this day i have yet to completely gold the internationals (i am not the best driver but i am not the worse)
So would recomend taking the old gt licensesto improve your driving.

If you think that GT6 Licence Test is Hard then go and try any older GT's game and tell me about your experience with it afterwards.

All of the "oh yeah, this is even harder" posts are useless. All three of the user's posts have been on this very page and have expressed a disinterest in A) continuing with the game and B) accepting advice. I have the nagging suspicion there won't be a fourth.

Back